[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Pimousse wrote:
Hey, using it for my turmoil 10days race character (well not really racing, but trying going the farthest I can - am 52 right now)
I have a ton of fun, notably in trash pack, all blowing away :)
Harder on bosses

I have 3 questions :
1- I am surprised no CWDT setup. Even Jugg, I have some hard time now, and probably go CWDT / Imm Call / ... on lower level

2- Also, is there any place for Faster Attack ?
Or is it done via the Multistrike ?

3- For bosses, isn't better to go to Molter Strike, with the Wildfire Jewel

thanks

I also just checked your gear:

- get resists
- get a 4L: sunder, multistrike, melee phys, conc effect
- get a warchief totem
- get a high phys dmg 2h axe
"
DeGyrst wrote:
the gear ur using is mostly so awfull that now i know why ur strugling, especially ur weapon, get bloodreaper or something untill u can use hezmana

"
99prosorc wrote:
- get resists
- get a warchief totem

Well I was struggling on Tukohama & the other minor god with fire
Only then I found the -2% Fire res .... understood why I got killed so much

Dropped a Kaom's Primacy, doubled my dps in a click, and changed to multistrike (no Conc effect yet, as I am not lucky on Chrome, and dropped it 3R1G (so fear to lose the 3R linked...)
Changed my Flame to Warchief totem

Looking for res, but the race is over now ... maybe my starteer for Abyss (or Mayhem if I'm motivated)

Thanks for the advices guys, thanks again for the build op

Edit : alright guys, wanted to get up from 52 to 55 for another chance of prize in this race
The small gear/skill update pushed me to 66 (1 step upper the plan !)
Niiiice
Last edited by Pimousse on Nov 20, 2017, 4:19:48 AM
"
Pimousse wrote:
"
DeGyrst wrote:
the gear ur using is mostly so awfull that now i know why ur strugling, especially ur weapon, get bloodreaper or something untill u can use hezmana

"
99prosorc wrote:
- get resists
- get a warchief totem

Well I was struggling on Tukohama & the other minor god with fire
Only then I found the -2% Fire res .... understood why I got killed so much

Dropped a Kaom's Primacy, doubled my dps in a click, and changed to multistrike (no Conc effect yet, as I am not lucky on Chrome, and dropped it 3R1G (so fear to lose the 3R linked...)
Changed my Flame to Warchief totem

Looking for res, but the race is over now ... maybe my starteer for Abyss (or Mayhem if I'm motivated)

Thanks for the advices guys, thanks again for the build op

Edit : alright guys, wanted to get up from 52 to 55 for another chance of prize in this race
The small gear/skill update pushed me to 66 (1 step upper the plan !)
Niiiice

Nice :)

Kaom's Primacy is a pretty good axe for the start. It's also kinda budget - even at league starts.
I'm wondering if it's better to go Brutality Support instead of Concentrated Effect so we don't lose AOE?
"
tkensei wrote:
I'm wondering if it's better to go Brutality Support instead of Concentrated Effect so we don't lose AOE?

"Supported Skills deal no Elemental Damage"

we're running hatred and herald of ash, then we would lose their damage
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:

Ah, thanks. What if we weren't running those though. Like Haste and something else. Would lose damage I guess?
Would Kitava's Feast work with this build, or will the "Enemies you hit are destroyed on kill" mess with Herald of Ash?
"
tkensei wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:

Ah, thanks. What if we weren't running those though. Like Haste and something else. Would lose damage I guess?

yes I tested a possible alternative setup on path of building, but the damage loss is not worth brutality in our case
Can you use a 2h mace instead of 2h axe?
"
inoran wrote:
Can you use a 2h mace instead of 2h axe?

Yes, you can even use 1h weapons - just skill the approriate/corresponding damage nodes.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Nov 30, 2017, 6:26:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info