[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hello, very nice build , i really enjoy it. Can i use Abyssus? Or it is too risky?
"
lolofake171 wrote:
Hello, very nice build , i really enjoy it. Can i use Abyssus? Or it is too risky?

You can always adjust your gear to the content that you're farming. For Minotaur / Izaro I don't recommend Abyssus ;)
How can I see the skill tree without a computer, im using my phone, can you or someone pm me the skill tree please 😁😄😟
Is sunder allot stronger/easier then cyclone btw? I like cyclone and jugger. But only made slayer cyclone so far
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Is sunder allot stronger/easier then cyclone btw? I like cyclone and jugger. But only made slayer cyclone so far

Cyclone or Earthquake should be fine too.
Hello, I haven't touched my marauder since a month or more, i have been able to clear all game content with this build.

However shaper and U-Atzi needed some changes:

Just had to equip a brass dome for uber atziri's trio

Had to reroll the tree a bit for shaper too, to have a bleed build without multistrike. You just need to get every aliament buff you can on the tree : (dirty technique, hatchet master, wrecking ball, executioner, spliting strike and bloodletting).

Some observations:

I dont even bother to improve my stuff anymore(6l on chest/ decent encahnt on boots/ goot rolls on disfavor) even if i have op gloves and decent rings since i could farm any map as soon as i got disfavor 0link /tidebreaker.

The build might seems clunky because of the slow movespeed and leapslam. it is not. This build is actually 15% slower than my PF tornadoshot for maping and i dont even use a quicksilver flask. I had the: " 16% as when killed recently" enchant on previus boots and they added a lot of speed.

You get roughtly the same life from regen+ kaom's ring and leach, improving life leeched /sec get your leach too bring you more life than regen.

Kaom's way is unecessary out of the lab and some hard bossescorrupted-possesed-onslaught-bleed-shocking ground chimera....(rip)

I couldn't fin any better amuled despite i dont like this one.

Forbidden taste allowed me to avoid 80% of deaths so far, and with 30chaos res, 3.6% life regen and without kaom's sign you still regen life (original tree of this build have + 4.8% regen)

This build is broken AF it's probably the cheapest build to get into t10 maps then t16 regarding it's speed
Last edited by GranTib on Nov 12, 2017, 4:37:24 AM
"
GranTib wrote:
Hello, I haven't touched my marauder since a month or more, i have been able to clear all game content with this build.

However shaper and U-Atzi needed some changes:

Just had to equip a brass dome for uber atziri's trio

Had to reroll the tree a bit for shaper too, to have a bleed build without multistrike. You just need to get every aliament buff you can on the tree : (dirty technique, hatchet master, wrecking ball, executioner, spliting strike and bloodletting).

Some observations:

I dont even bother to improve my stuff anymore(6l on chest/ decent encahnt on boots/ goot rolls on disfavor) even if i have op gloves and decent rings since i could farm any map as soon as i got disfavor 0link /tidebreaker.

The build might seems clunky because of the slow movespeed and leapslam. it is not. This build is actually 15% slower than my PF tornadoshot for maping and i dont even use a quicksilver flask. I had the: " 16% as when killed recently" enchant on previus boots and they added a lot of speed.

You get roughtly the same life from regen+ kaom's ring and leach, improving life leeched /sec get your leach too bring you more life than regen.

Kaom's way is unecessary out of the lab and some hard bossescorrupted-possesed-onslaught-bleed-shocking ground chimera....(rip)

I couldn't fin any better amuled despite i dont like this one.

Forbidden taste allowed me to avoid 80% of deaths so far, and with 30chaos res, 3.6% life regen and without kaom's sign you still regen life (original tree of this build have + 4.8% regen)

This build is broken AF it's probably the cheapest build to get into t10 maps then t16 regarding it's speed

Thank you for the feedback!
Hey, using it for my turmoil 10days race character (well not really racing, but trying going the farthest I can - am 52 right now)
I have a ton of fun, notably in trash pack, all blowing away :)
Harder on bosses

I have 3 questions :
1- I am surprised no CWDT setup. Even Jugg, I have some hard time now, and probably go CWDT / Imm Call / ... on lower level

2- Also, is there any place for Faster Attack ?
Or is it done via the Multistrike ?

3- For bosses, isn't better to go to Molter Strike, with the Wildfire Jewel

thanks
"
Pimousse wrote:
Hey, using it for my turmoil 10days race character (well not really racing, but trying going the farthest I can - am 52 right now)
Harder on bosses

I have 3 questions :
1- I am surprised no CWDT setup. Even Jugg, I have some hard time now, and probably go CWDT / Imm Call / ... on lower level

thanks

1) Never ever use IC if you are using endu charges ;)

2) Multistrike

3) I'm using Brightbeak + Prismatic Eclipse in my offhand => faster leaping. If you only focus on farming lab, you may use a different weapon / setup (instead of Disfavour + Sunder).
"
Pimousse wrote:
Harder on bosses

I have 3 questions :

thanks

Ive been running this char in turmoil too, around 88 now. It is a beast with low budget, just get hezmana when u can. Tho it does feel slow at some points, just remember to use bloodrage and get some jewels with attack speed and it gets nice. And definetly dont use immortal call, i dont know how can you have problems with phys damage. Ive been able to run phys reflect in mid tier maps w/o iron reflexes.
Just checked ur char, the gear ur using is mostly so awfull that now i know why ur strugling, especially ur weapon, get bloodreaper or something untill u can use hezmana.

Thanks op for the guide!
Last edited by DeGyrst on Nov 18, 2017, 3:33:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info