Nonsupporters of GGG and "3.0/Harbinger Sucks"

How can players sya this league is bad when we had perandus ?
I like this league a lot.
Expansion: Good
Harbinger: Meh
Performance in 3.0: TERRIBLE!
Atlas: Rather bad with 3.0 changes.
Stability: Okay.
Balance: What balance?
New MTX: I personally don't like it.

Even a clean Tora hideout can sometimes cause performance issues on low settings (I guess it's the water). Unbelievable for a topdown game. Ground effects & water have performance that make me go speechless.

I see many people including myself crash in BeacHead with weird errors, weird errors when exiting (sound keeps playing after game was exited and process remains in task manager) and various minor bugs throughout the whole thing.
Also do not set Catarina mobs on fire and if you do, don't revive them immediately after or your burn will kill the (now friendly) creature as well...

I just noticed that my Pantheons are not account-wide. They are per character. And thus I may have to kill map bosses T12+ to upgrade them and then use 3 sextants to uncomplete that shitty map again FOR EVERY CHARACTER. Not to mention the countless of balance and other problems with the Atlas that I keep running into.
Last edited by Squirting_Elephant on Aug 18, 2017, 5:31:10 PM
"
Stability: Poor

Even a clean Tora hideout can sometimes cause performance issues on low settings (I guess it's the water). Unbelievable for a topdown game. Ground effects & water have performance that make me go speechless.

I thought it was just me. The excessively bright lighting and pointless water effects make being idle in my hideout a nightmare for my fps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
EzBreesy wrote:
How can players sya this league is bad when we had perandus ?
I like this league a lot.

Perandus league was one of the best. The only bad thing about it was the lag.
I was looking forward for Harbinger changes this week, but tbh I don't think I will play this league for much longer. Even challenge rewards are not doing best this time.

Main problem is that I have rushed through new Acts in one day, and now have to stick with bad league for months... which I don't actually.

Destiny 2 beta is comming, Thargoids in Elite are real threat this patch...

I will actually enjoy some longer break until next league.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Aug 18, 2017, 5:31:16 PM
This league is terrible. It's a standard with extra Harbinger, and I saw more essence monsters than those Harbingers.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Stability: Poor

I thought it was just me. The excessively bright lighting and pointless water effects make being idle in my hideout a nightmare for my fps.

Runs flawlessly on my 5 year old Alienware.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I enjoy the expansion, but this harbinger league is pretty bad..
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
UglyStru wrote:
But these same people are the ones who have never even bought a supporter pack. Why are you going to bash the developers of a game you've played 100% for free? You're practically just taking a product that a company had paid good money for, not financially supporting them at all, and then crying because you didn't like something they changed about the product.

and because not everybody is showing the supporter titles in their profile they dont support?
dude, not everybody needs a virtual confirmation for what hes doing.
"
UglyStru wrote:
I've seen countless posts here from people bashing GGG so hard for a mediocre expansion, poor balance, bad artwork, don't know how to spend their money, etc. etc. etc.

But these same people are the ones who have never even bought a supporter pack. Why are you going to bash the developers of a game you've played 100% for free? You're practically just taking a product that a company had paid good money for, not financially supporting them at all, and then crying because you didn't like something they changed about the product.

GGG didn't even have to release a Harbinger league/supporter packs. They could've just released 3.0 alone and said "have fun while we work on the next league". You're getting a free damn expansion. Yet people are still complaining!

Spent more money than you probably. Harbinger league sucks fat dick. Harbinger supporter packs are shit. Will I keep playing? Absolutely. [Removed by Support]. People make mistakes, have bad ideas, etc. This includes GGG. Not everything they do is amazing, get it?
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Aug 19, 2017, 3:11:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info