Nonsupporters of GGG and "3.0/Harbinger Sucks"

Don't have anything against FoO, but I intensely dislike the Harbinger mechanic. It feels clunky in the current pace of gameplay, forcing you to stop, wait for Harbinger spawns for 1-2 minutes and then move on. I like the idea of new currency and don't really mind the drops from Harbingers but I feel the implementation is poor and slows down the pace too much if you wish to engage with it.
k
"
UglyStru wrote:
I've seen countless posts here from people bashing GGG so hard for a mediocre expansion, poor balance, bad artwork, don't know how to spend their money, etc. etc. etc.

But these same people are the ones who have never even bought a supporter pack. Why are you going to bash the developers of a game you've played 100% for free? You're practically just taking a product that a company had paid good money for, not financially supporting them at all, and then crying because you didn't like something they changed about the product.

GGG didn't even have to release a Harbinger league/supporter packs. They could've just released 3.0 alone and said "have fun while we work on the next league". You're getting a free damn expansion. Yet people are still complaining!
harbringer sucks, first pack I EVER won't buy, I would feel betrayed and like a fuckig idiot if I did buy it. Rather add 3.0 without a league... Then make every 6 months a GOOD FUCKING LEAGUE!
No rush on crap blue mtx (it really made me like "oh ok blue is the new pink"!
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info