Audio Feedback.

In the Crematorium, the Goddess Unleashed says her "now that was not a scream of pleasure" line before the scream actually happens. It's a great line, just a little early.

Also, the Goddess (the character) is awesome. I finally got around to doing a pure Goddess playthrough to see what she says, and I've really been enjoying it. Please don't forget her when you're doing the voice work for act 5! I think it would also be cool to get some lines for the major characters like Doedre and Shavronne in the existing content who she doesn't say anything for.

Edit: Added "Unleashed" since I noticed I left that out.

Also, the Goddess doesn't say anything for Izaro or the Goddess of Purity in Solaris. I was especially looking forward to hearing what she said for the other Goddess. I really hope she gets a line for her!
Last edited by Jennik on Jul 22, 2016, 1:31:31 PM
Toyed with Frost Blades a bit and noticed that there's an odd... "beep" (can't describe it better; maybe it's more of a "beeb") after it hit enemies. It gets really annoying really fast, especially when something like Multistrike is added in. That "beep" sound is high pitched enough to feel uncomfortable in my teeth, despite the comparably low volume I'm playing in.

Apart from that, this game has some of my favourite sound effects in all games I've ever played. One of my favourites is the sound that happens when you walk over shocked ground, nice and subtle. Also, I sometimes come close to wanting to request an extended soundtrack with an additional version per boss battle theme including the combat sound effects. Vaal Oversoul Theme without the Vaal Oversoul scream feels so empty. D:
Please change Lightning Arrow impact sound effect. It's too loud, too annoying and sounds like static. Way too unnerving, I even had to switch it out for Ice Shot, despite it being superior for my build.
I love the wooden carvings at the crossroads. By veeeery far my most favourite environmental lore piece.

The narrator brings the madness across perfectly! Love it!

Also, is it the same voice as the new zana?

Arteri's Letter in Western forest is voiced way too loud.

There are a bunch of them that are like 30-50% louder than the rest.

My dialog volume is set to like 30% and this was nearly blasting my ears.

I'll edit this post as I listen to more and remember to come here, there are a bunch more that are very loud also. There needs to be a consistent volume for them.
after some advice I'm also posting this here:

The inua totem pets are extremely loud and obnoxious!
The strange thing is that they don't make a sound then you walk around, but once you stand still they start rattling like crazy.
I understand that this fits the enemies in-game, but while afk-ing I don't want to hear this while I'm in browser or doing somthing else.
Additionally, this sound is also audible for other players in the zone. So even though it can be a fun way to drive other exiles mad, I'd prefer it if they were silent.

GGG, please make this awesome looking pet less loud and/or put in a separate slider in the audio options for pet sounds, because as much as I love these pets, I might consider trying to get them refunded if nothing is done about the sound.
The new inua totem pets sound effects are so annoying when standing still. Can you please lower down the volumn and make them less frequently. I can´t just bought them than throw them in mtx stash.
Last edited by str9004 on Sep 13, 2016, 11:28:56 AM
ACT 2 - western forest - the letter you find in the blackguard tent

The volume on that one is way louder than on other lore objects, could be tuned down a bit.
PoE has a beautiful, rich, detailed world - you can really feel the skill which went into crafting it.
The game mechanics on the other hand leave much room for improvement.
Act 4 - Daresso's Dream just as you kill Barkhul. Daresso doesn't comment on you killing him now. Is this bug or intentional removal?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
the sound inside breeches is a bit tin can tbh, the high end on that reverb is a bit overpowering. Generally the sound in this game is absolutely awesome and hats off over all but that inside the breech reverb is way too metallic imo, quite a few people in my guild are of the same opinion, in fact I wasnt even the first person to say it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info