Audio Feedback.

If that horn sound would have more meaning to it.

Say if when you heard that , you knew that a attack was coming that just happens at random maybe 1-2 times when you pass that area.

Then it would be nice.

But when all is well then BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU´ish happens i expect something to happen , and nothing does. Just makes me think they exercise some strange war-fare on me ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Playing as a Marauder, as I go in the pyramid several sound disappear, sounds like the auto-attack with the mace, sound casting of spells like Molten Shell, Heavy Strike and Enduring Cry and others.
"
razziel wrote:
Playing as a Marauder, as I go in the pyramid several sound disappear, sounds like the auto-attack with the mace, sound casting of spells like Molten Shell, Heavy Strike and Enduring Cry and others.

If I remember correctly, this is due to the maximum number of sounds that can be played at once being exceeded. When this limit is exceeded, the game picks what it deems the most important ones to play.

They have made recent changes to this and are aware of it.

I'm sure as things go along this limit will be increased, optimized or the like, if possible.
Last edited by dknight1 on Mar 9, 2012, 11:09:09 PM
In my opinion, the ring and amulet sounds should be improved.
I don't know how to explain and I don't want to sound harsh, but it seems like the sounds used in very old games. Maybe use a sound more "clear"?
Last edited by Rhalph on Mar 13, 2012, 1:12:02 PM
The new 0.9.7 audio tracks in some of the zones I have visited so far are great!
My Feedback:

- Lack of sounds in the Portals to town, when opening and leaving one.

- Can't hear when some party friend or guy in town level up (but still see the effect)

- Lack of sound when opening the stash.

- Lack of sound when opening inventory.
Last edited by Sartormc on Mar 22, 2012, 5:06:34 PM
The sound effect for tempest shield is amazing! I love it so much... so subtle I love it. (the active effect)

The sound for molten shield needs more fiery sound effect, as it stands right now, it sounds like its just shields spinning... there's no "molten" sound effect.
Don't know if this before had been reported but, whenever i try to swap, say sash, it counts as if an armour being replaced, and not an actual sash weirdly. It plays the sound of armour being replaced what i mean.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
The music inside of dungeons are amazing. The music is very dark and creepy which adds to the overall experience of the dungeons by making the already dark and creepy dungeons even more so.
more music like in D&D should be good idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info