3.0.1 Patch Notes

Very excited for the improvements to Harbinger League! Still having loads of fun with the awesome new content.

I am, however, concerned with the lack of fix to Vault and Colonnade maps in this patch and the lack of dialogue I have seem from the usually excellently communicative GGG team on the subject. I understand if there are difficult problems to overcome in fixing these problems, but the lack of communication about this is rather worrying.
I don't see any mention of Deal with the Bandits at all.

That quest has been bugged for a lot of people.
"
The Beachhead Map

We're going to modify the Harbinger's Orb to be more likely to create the unique Beachhead map.

This was in the news feed the other day, but I do not see see anything about it in the patch notes?

Still no fix for bleed removal flasks? FeelsReallyBadMan
Bubbling flasks of staunching literally not working on a Pathfinder with Alchemist cluster. Thats some bs.
Last edited by MoonFlurry on Aug 16, 2017, 11:32:05 PM
"
Fixed various bugs with several skills that were preventing them from targeting Kitava.

Will this also apply to Arakaali? I couldn't target her with Scorching Ray - CWC - Icestorm.
Fingers crossed that the new supporter packs are better than the Oriath supporter packs. That way I wont be disappointed and not buy one.
Saved
Fix the bug where use if shaper orbs make you disconnect every time.
Great news! Can`t wait to buy the harbinger supporter pack and still as a supporter i would like to ask you to do something with the damn trade system... Its so...meh that i can`t take it anymore. I must whisper to 10+ ppl to finally find one that is online and not afk and answear to my whisper. Its so annoying!!!

Thank you!
Harbinger League -> Lets make an enemy spawns more enemies and drop pennies as a reward. RIP density.

Legacy League -> Lets give the player choice on how they want to play the game. Lets give everyone the fun mechanics from every league and allow them to choose how they want to use them.

I was hoping for some further improvement. Harbinger League is a serious downgrade from Legacy.

I guess I will see you all next league.
There's a bug where the implicit stat of "arrows pierce an additional target" doesn't show up on penetrating arrow quivers and drillnecks owned pre 3.0 Tooltip says there's an additional arrow penetrates when equipping the quiver but the implicit stat just doesn't show up, it's not there.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Aug 17, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info