3.0.1 Patch Notes

What time tomorrow will all this happen at?!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Still a boring waste of time filler league. Boringer will never be fun.
Not bad on a few of them, others are meh...
Hope they will fix collonade cause its a pretty big deal it drops the t5 shaper orb.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Great!Can't wait to see it!
Hey GGG, thanks for The Fall of Oriath and the work you have put into it. I'm really enjoying it right now.

Just a question: Is it right that ailments shouldn't do any damage with Facebreakers? Because of the bleed/poison/burn rework the multiplier on Facebreakers doesn't affect the dots anymore making them pretty much useless. I equipped a Brightbeak and i did like double the bleed damage. Was pretty disappointed to realize I had to respecc out of my FB Gladiator bleed build... :(

Please fix that (give Facebreakers an additional stat 'more dmg with ailments when unarmed').
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Noice! *nods head*
PLEASE FIX STORM BURST BUG IT GETS STUCKED AND KEEPS ON CASTING WITHOUT ME CLICKING. ITS ANNOYING BECAUSE I NEED TO REMOVE THE GEM OFF MY CHEST SOCKET BEFORE IT STOPS CASTING..
"
All characters in permanent leagues may now request a free bandit respec from Eramir in Act 2 to choose their bandit selection.

Great. Thanks so much for adding this GGG.
Hope these changes turn harb more attractive. It's a really boring league atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info