3.0.1 Patch Notes

Is there any chance that the performance issues will be fixed in the near future? A lot of player have reported that their FPS has dropped by 50%. For some players this game has become unplayable.
"Monsters slain as part of the Beachhead portal encounter now don't drop items, but still award experience."

does this seem odd for any one else? i hope the rewards at the end make up for the loss.
Looks like we are getting lesser chance to see Exalted Shard and more ting tong tong ting shards. GeeGee
Very very bad nerf on Harbringer map like seriously why would you stop the item drop inside the map.
Noone will be playing the map now unless harbringer orbs drops as scrolls of wisdom ratio
"
Ahfack wrote:
Please fix a bug in PVP where you cannot remove bleeding with flasks when affected by Crimson Dance's bleeding

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvGsG4Cnz80

This is a new bug introduced with Crimson Dance keystone. No one can dispel bleeding

Also DoT scaling in pvp is completely broken since 3.0 as well.

Thank you!

All of this, please for the love of god think of the LLD children!
Good patch, I guess?

What I'm not seeing in the notes is the line: "The Harbinger orb has now improved chances to create the Beachhead map" ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Would really love to see some performance boosts. This game was running fine in 2.6 and the 3.0 beta, but since live released it runs like crap on my system and I don't even wanna play.
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
dupe
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
Last edited by Eklypze on Aug 17, 2017, 12:38:16 AM
Is there any change on Habringer Currency stash tab?
Its seem like not enough slot.
Please consider.
plz fix lag and random disconnects, please please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info