3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

"
faids4you wrote:
ngamahu cyclon seems to get around 1 million xp but cost around 800 chaos to complete right now, your build got same dps but seems way cheaper

ngahamahus clone does a lot more with endgame gear than any physical build can ever do, and atziri axe and kaoms is not quite the definition of budget
IGN: Kitaen
Not true, with 3.0 this build out scales Ngamahu's, at the cost of being more expensive. Ngamahu's now is mostly just really good for a starter cyclone, all you need is Ngamahu's, since you can take avatar of fire.

This build also clears slightly faster, since you get more AoE on your cyclone.

The thing is where DPS actually matters (shaper/guardians) is where Ngamahu's goes down, A phys build barely loses any DPS while an elemental build loses a lot, and Ngamahu's just doesn't have enough pen. Ngamahu's Loses something like 45% dps vs shaper while this phys cyclone loses about 20% and thats with Ngamahu's using flammability/wise oak.

For some reason 99% of the guides on this forum completely ignore shaper DPS and only go off "white mob" dps, which is completely irrelevant since you only need like 30k dps to 1 shot white mobs.
Last edited by fubgun on Aug 21, 2017, 4:37:22 AM
Very intressting approach for this league.
I started a Ngamahu's cyclone but I feel I missing some part of both survival and some times "boss-dps" and I'm pretty sure I got good gear.
I think I will give this a try instead. I was looking at your profile/characters and can see that there is no items/gems, will you update the guide with this :) ?
-Nerf
"
fubgun wrote:
Not true, with 3.0 this build out scales Ngamahu's, at the cost of being more expensive. Ngamahu's now is mostly just really good for a starter cyclone, all you need is Ngamahu's, since you can take avatar of fire.

This build also clears slightly faster, since you get more AoE on your cyclone.

The thing is where DPS actually matters (shaper/guardians) is where Ngamahu's goes down, A phys build barely loses any DPS while an elemental build loses a lot, and Ngamahu's just doesn't have enough pen. Ngamahu's Loses something like 45% dps vs shaper while this phys cyclone loses about 20% and thats with Ngamahu's using flammability/wise oak.

For some reason 99% of the guides on this forum completely ignore shaper DPS and only go off "white mob" dps, which is completely irrelevant since you only need like 30k dps to 1 shot white mobs.

i can assure you i will completely shatter any dps you bring up on any boss / trash mob with my nagamahus. i am on roughly 2.1 million dps vs the shaper with flasks up, that is dps a starforge/atziri build can dream of versus white mobs

edit: 6.1k life + fortify
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Aug 21, 2017, 6:26:28 AM
I don't see any mana leech. How do you deal with mana cost?
Do we not use any curse for this build?
"
skykid wrote:
I don't see any mana leech. How do you deal with mana cost?

you use a jewel with mana leech and the problem is solved
"
cyuansheng wrote:

this build doesnt use curses.
it uses: herald of ash, hatred.
in maps with elemental weakness you use purity of elements instead of hatred
My question is whats the best enchant for the helmet?? Cyclone atack speed or cyclone damage???
"
gangwars90 wrote:
"
cyuansheng wrote:

this build doesnt use curses.
it uses: herald of ash, hatred.
in maps with elemental weakness you use purity of elements instead of hatred

If i ever use a curse. What would it be? I'm guessing punishment or vulnerability (witchfire brew)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info