3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

I managed to delete the text by mistake. Sorry
Last edited by ffoD on Sep 25, 2017, 3:53:07 PM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2017, 12:55:40 PM
Where is endurance charge generation coming from to proc immortal call?
"
Slothrop1 wrote:
Where is endurance charge generation coming from to proc immortal call?

You don't need endurance charges to proc Immortal Call, it is activated by the Cast When Damage Taken gem, endurance charges only increase the duration of Immortal Call.
can u show some mapping videos? and maybe any guardian fight

with disvaour and buffed Cyclone it should have pretty nice range.

explaining gear pieces would be nice also, why u are using Ming's Heart etc?

what about chance to bleed gem instead of damage on full life? seems it gives more dps then dmg on full life but maybe pob doesn't calculate it correctly

edit: Did try to build a Raider and managed to get around 20k dmg more, some dodge chance and like 40 more move speed in the cost of 1500 life so thats huge loss and also Slayer culling is great. Seems there is no point to go Raider, but i always liked to go fast :P
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 15, 2017, 10:54:43 PM
Does slayer is really the best over ranger for cyclone

What would be the best for hc also
JpDoo
Last edited by Jpdoo on Aug 16, 2017, 12:06:44 AM
"
can u show some mapping videos? and maybe any guardian fight

with disvaour and buffed Cyclone it should have pretty nice range.

explaining gear pieces would be nice also, why u are using Ming's Heart etc?

what about chance to bleed gem instead of damage on full life? seems it gives more dps then dmg on full life but maybe pob doesn't calculate it correctly

edit: Did try to build a Raider and managed to get around 20k dmg more, some dodge chance and like 40 more move speed in the cost of 1500 life so thats huge loss and also Slayer culling is great. Seems there is no point to go Raider, but i always liked to go fast :P

Thanks for the feedback. I just uploaded a new video with a map clear. Will upload a guardian map as well.
Awesome build as usual, gratz mate :)!
Hi! What auras are you running currently? Can't run purity + hatred + herald all at once right?
He did explain in his shaper video that he only turn on purity in ele weakness maps and then he turn of haterd for it.

Hey ffoD thanks for the video, any chance u could show mino or phoenix? I would like to see real DPS of this build since Chimera and Shaper with his phases can't show how fast u kill stuff from 100% to 0.

Also is carnage heart that good or a great rare amu could be better? I was testing a gg steel instead of Ming's but it was worse :O

edit: Why u did chose Kraityn? I think u can achieve similar DPS or even better when u go for 2 passives?
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 16, 2017, 10:59:39 AM
isnt berserker better after the aoe buff to cyclon?

edit: i mostly only see berserkers around
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Aug 16, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info