3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

Doublepost sorry --
Last edited by iOnlyRave on Aug 17, 2017, 6:16:15 AM
be sure to mark all things in Configuration like:

-enemy is maimed
-enemy is intimidated
-are you on full life
-leeching
-onslaught
-killed recently and so
ngamahu cyclon seems to get around 1 million xp but cost around 800 chaos to complete right now, your build got same dps but seems way cheaper
moooo
poe servers goes ham ignore this
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Aug 17, 2017, 7:52:11 AM
"

-enemy is maimed
-enemy is intimidated
-are you on full life
-leeching
-onslaught
-killed recently and so

Getting at around 1 mil indeed. Just a question, what skill or item that we use intimidates our enemies in this build?
This isn't rly cheaper :P unlinked Disvavour is about 300c and linked one around 800c.
I don't think that Ngamahu can do 1mln DPS, its hard to calculate how much DPS does molten burst and u won't hit all balls on the boss always

"
iOnlyRave wrote:
"

-enemy is maimed
-enemy is intimidated
-are you on full life
-leeching
-onslaught
-killed recently and so

Getting at around 1 mil indeed. Just a question, what skill or item that we use intimidates our enemies in this build?

He was using belt of the deceiver first but seems he now switched to The Retch but maybe its just for mapping dunno since it gives less DPS but the movement speed is great
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 17, 2017, 8:24:04 AM
"
ffoD wrote:
"
bnatural wrote:
Hey thanks for the great build! I've been pretty lucky in Harbinger and have some decent loot now and am currently running your build.

Question: How do you prevent yourself from getting 1-shot by certain attacks? I'm finding that I have trouble out-leeching damage output of certain bosses (Minotaur is the only one i've done so far with extra damage on him).

Current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGjghVSb4JyAnLyefLPsuUzB3Mgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFQKBHfkrITeNOMlBHWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWRSZU1lp2hlaPJsRm6qbztybHKpdO12rHfjeA15aHrve8N82YIHhNmE74VShaeGtIdqiiKKr4rwkBGQVZBsl3miAKU1plepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLKAtfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeJh5FHpRuoY6wnvDu988B_yQfJF8931Yfcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=bnatural&characterName=FlickityFlickyFlick

Did I mess up somewhere that I'm missing?

Hey your gear is good but I have higher armour/evasion rolls on boots and gloves. Im not sure that really makes the difference but im never oneshotted by packs. I honestly feel immortal. I do die to minotaur some times but that's expected when you try to face tank him without vaal pact instead of dodging things :P Your tree is good. I spam flasks between packs btw. Do you remember to pop stibnite and toh? 7k life with high armour and evasion shouldn't ever be oneshotted. You can also try to play around with the pantheon tree to see if you should use other deffences. Are you ele capped? Could it be that youre oneshotted by packs because you run ele weakness maps without purity of elements on?

Ahh I only get 1 shot on bosses, I'm immortal during regular packs and anything under t16 haha.
But yeah I'm getting used to it more, so not as many deaths
Last edited by bnatural on Aug 17, 2017, 10:28:58 AM
EDIT : Double post sorry.
Last edited by bnatural on Aug 17, 2017, 10:28:27 AM
Looks fun.

How would you say this compares to Ngamahu Cyclone for maps and bosses?
This one looks faster for maps, wich I really dig.

I've been saving currency since the league started and I have no idea what to run.Never did a cyclone build so I trought about giving it a try.
Probably can make something happen with 600c and 3ex.
"
sabotagge wrote:
Looks fun.

How would you say this compares to Ngamahu Cyclone for maps and bosses?
This one looks faster for maps, wich I really dig.

I've been saving currency since the league started and I have no idea what to run.Never did a cyclone build so I trought about giving it a try.
Probably can make something happen with 600c and 3ex.

I would guess something like 50% more dmg than ngamahu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info