3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

"
sivertry wrote:
hows starforge compare to this? instead of hatred hoa use vuln aura?

Starforge is not able to dish out the same dps as a disfavour. And heres why:

.Disfavour got the +2 to levels of supported gems. Our gems are all more multipliers so higher levels equals significant dps.

.Hated and hoa is lot's of dps even without any ele pen.

.Curses are nerfed vs bosses. Only 20% curse effect vs shaper etc.

Starforge doesn't do as much dps but you get hp and the ability to shock if you get shock chance on your jewels. You still wont be able to shock shaper at all and you won't be able to shock high hp bosses such as guardians etc. as far as I know. So im not sure how significant the shock is.

You can go with either. Both weapons will destroy shaper.
Would you tree look the same if you did this build with Starforge? If not would you be able to make path of building build with Starforge? Thanks for the build again. Slayer ftw.
Tree can't look the same since Disvavour is an Axe and Starforge is a Sword. U would respec Axe nodes for Sword, then everything other should look the same.

"
ffoD wrote:

Maybe. I personally wouldn't do that as I feel im at full life for 80-90% of the time and the more multiplier from dmg on full life is huge. But I won't write off the idea of using faster attacks instead. I can do some testing.

Good thing to test, might be better for bosses and we sitll would get enough DPS while mapping
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 16, 2017, 7:39:46 PM
Nice build! How about this build compare to Ngamahu cyclone?
Hey thanks for the great build! I've been pretty lucky in Harbinger and have some decent loot now and am currently running your build.

Question: How do you prevent yourself from getting 1-shot by certain attacks? I'm finding that I have trouble out-leeching damage output of certain bosses (Minotaur is the only one i've done so far with extra damage on him).

Current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGjghVSb4JyAnLyefLPsuUzB3Mgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFQKBHfkrITeNOMlBHWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWRSZU1lp2hlaPJsRm6qbztybHKpdO12rHfjeA15aHrve8N82YIHhNmE74VShaeGtIdqiiKKr4rwkBGQVZBsl3miAKU1plepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLKAtfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeJh5FHpRuoY6wnvDu988B_yQfJF8931Yfcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=bnatural&characterName=FlickityFlickyFlick

Did I mess up somewhere that I'm missing?
hi great build:) i no rich ;/ my gear is:

my dps is in path build 990k:) but i change little bit tree:)

https://tinyurl.com/yabxa2zs

what do you think about me tree and axe? i drop it and linke 20fuse no have currency for disfor;/
Last edited by armanii84 on Aug 17, 2017, 1:11:18 AM
"
bnatural wrote:
Hey thanks for the great build! I've been pretty lucky in Harbinger and have some decent loot now and am currently running your build.

Question: How do you prevent yourself from getting 1-shot by certain attacks? I'm finding that I have trouble out-leeching damage output of certain bosses (Minotaur is the only one i've done so far with extra damage on him).

Current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGjghVSb4JyAnLyefLPsuUzB3Mgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFQKBHfkrITeNOMlBHWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWRSZU1lp2hlaPJsRm6qbztybHKpdO12rHfjeA15aHrve8N82YIHhNmE74VShaeGtIdqiiKKr4rwkBGQVZBsl3miAKU1plepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLKAtfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxILE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeJh5FHpRuoY6wnvDu988B_yQfJF8931Yfcy-Ov-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=bnatural&characterName=FlickityFlickyFlick

Did I mess up somewhere that I'm missing?

Hey your gear is good but I have higher armour/evasion rolls on boots and gloves. Im not sure that really makes the difference but im never oneshotted by packs. I honestly feel immortal. I do die to minotaur some times but that's expected when you try to face tank him without vaal pact instead of dodging things :P Your tree is good. I spam flasks between packs btw. Do you remember to pop stibnite and toh? 7k life with high armour and evasion shouldn't ever be oneshotted. You can also try to play around with the pantheon tree to see if you should use other deffences. Are you ele capped? Could it be that youre oneshotted by packs because you run ele weakness maps without purity of elements on?
Last edited by ffoD on Aug 17, 2017, 4:01:24 AM
"
armanii84 wrote:
hi great build:) i no rich ;/ my gear is:

my dps is in path build 990k:) but i change little bit tree:)

https://tinyurl.com/yabxa2zs

what do you think about me tree and axe? i drop it and linke 20fuse no have currency for disfor;/

Hey! Your gear looks good but you need to upgrade boots and gloves for more armour and evasion. 990k dps is very good and can deal with all the content in the game. Your tree is also the same as mine but I have one more jewel socket.
Last edited by ffoD on Aug 17, 2017, 4:06:32 AM
yes i must upgrade but for now no have currency:) thx im must remove suffix in axe and take multi mode +2range and a.speed
Last edited by armanii84 on Aug 17, 2017, 4:47:32 AM
Hey! I was wondering if you could share your PoB link. I tried linking your account but it seemed to only get up to 4-500k DPS, so perhaps I didn't calc the DPS right, thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info