3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

First oof all, thank you for sharing this build, feeling good to kill Shaper after so many fails! Now that cyclone skill is good, not like before, i really enjoy it; the culling strike of slayer is the main reason i managed to do it. I still dont get 1 million damage, but 700k on PoB is enough - i tink i miss the good jewels, at the momment have only one offensive and the rest are with %life and resistances.
I have faster attacks instead of damage on full life, with that DoFL cannot manage the shaper; or the enchant(40% cyclone dmg) do all the things - lost like 30k+ damage but that is ok, more hits landing than a few big hits.
About Uber Atziri, at first try screwed on oversouls and vaal fallens(that little f!@#$rs hit hard when too many) and on second one failed on trio, manage to do the tittybi@#h and the other one, the fire one with the great reflect wasted all the portals - the stress is too big for me to handle :) But better to die there than to Atziri with a few life left - my dodging skills and reflexes are not good at all, i`m old and rusty for this game ahahah
Btw, how much damage you guys have in town ? I have 72k with AoE and 112k with Concentrated; fullly buffed i saw 425k - 1 million with echo shrine !
Great build 10/10 i will try this with Starforge next league or other combination, kinda felt inlove with cyclone for great clearing speed and damage.

Thank you all and the creator of this thread for the posts, good luck and have fun!

well i guess i am done with this build now at lvl 97

thoughts:

-well rolled steel can replaced mings heart but the chaos res is sort of neat for uber atziri. huge life boost not using mings though
-in hindsight wouldnt have bought the retch considering it does almost no damage with the build, but the rest of the stats are good so up to each and their own
-daressos salute over carnage heart any day of the week
-not having endurance charges is a bit annoying and changing the tree a little to enable the red dream jewel could be an option
-arakaali pantheon is op
-cyclone is fun again

gear used:

Ingame: ReExist

Did some changes, was kinda resist starved with devotos so i went with a rare helmet that I have not finished crafting.. tried to get hysteria crafted rings but no success. Vulnerability on hit with gloves is pretty sweet. Really satisfying build.

Got lucky when I vaaled my disfavor, but aoe was really nice even without the corruption.

ALSO! The retch is bugged and pretty useless. I did some testing and could never get the chaos dmg to work, it never does damage no matter what.

Can recommend the build, but my gear is probably somewhere around 300ex. would not attempt this on a budget.
Gotta watch vids on them if you aren't used to them.

Trio I never use CONC on only INC AOE so I can hit them further. You can't just whirl into the middle of the room and tank them. I also use a defensive flask on them but it's not needed. YOu have to actually kite and play it smart. Use a warchief setup and kite around it and unload if they focus on it instead. They aren't too hard once you figure them out but there are very few builds (maybe 1% of all made) that can just stand there and tank the dps of those 3 bosses.
Awesome build!

I am farming Shaper now deathless! EZPZ, damage is more than enough even without helm enchant and attack speed jewels. This is one of the most powerful builds I have ever played.

Big thanks to MisterCai whose build I followed from this thread, his build is the right way to play this for sure!

Here is my pastbin:
https://pastebin.com/MAWeAwGb

"
Slothrop1 wrote:
Awesome build!

I am farming Shaper now deathless! EZPZ, damage is more than enough even without helm enchant and attack speed jewels. This is one of the most powerful builds I have ever played.

Big thanks to MisterCai whose build I followed from this thread, his build is the right way to play this for sure!

Here is my pastbin:
https://pastebin.com/MAWeAwGb

Going to respec my lv.90 Duelist and try this out on my own character, only missing the Kaom's heart and a couple flasks.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
go for it!

my friend made me realize how shitty my ring is, i even forgot to craft some damage on it lmao. with the crafted phys damage i have 600k shaper DPS with flasks, 7.9k life

I haven't even bothered min/maxing my build, it's not really necessary anyways, but you can squeeze out another 200k damage if you really want to by adding AS

edit: BTW for shaper, with this build you can tank his globs as you cannot be stunned while spin leeching him, just dodge the beam and his leap slam. you can even spin on a damn void glob floor thing if you are leeching from him, but of course it is good to try and place them on the edge of the map. also be wary of the mini boss fights in-between the phases, just dodge their big hits if you can, sometimes they are more exciting fights than shaper himself
Last edited by Slothrop1 on Oct 14, 2017, 10:11:47 PM
For those planning to buy the 15% cyclone attack speed, consider buying the blood rage grants 12% inc attack speed instead. It is much cheaper.
Can anybody explain to me why this build doesn't go for vitality void for increased leech rate?
"
Schmin wrote:
First oof all, thank you for sharing this build, feeling good to kill Shaper after so many fails! Now that cyclone skill is good, not like before, i really enjoy it; the culling strike of slayer is the main reason i managed to do it. I still dont get 1 million damage, but 700k on PoB is enough - i tink i miss the good jewels, at the momment have only one offensive and the rest are with %life and resistances.
I have faster attacks instead of damage on full life, with that DoFL cannot manage the shaper; or the enchant(40% cyclone dmg) do all the things - lost like 30k+ damage but that is ok, more hits landing than a few big hits.
About Uber Atziri, at first try screwed on oversouls and vaal fallens(that little f!@#$rs hit hard when too many) and on second one failed on trio, manage to do the tittybi@#h and the other one, the fire one with the great reflect wasted all the portals - the stress is too big for me to handle :) But better to die there than to Atziri with a few life left - my dodging skills and reflexes are not good at all, i`m old and rusty for this game ahahah
Btw, how much damage you guys have in town ? I have 72k with AoE and 112k with Concentrated; fullly buffed i saw 425k - 1 million with echo shrine !
Great build 10/10 i will try this with Starforge next league or other combination, kinda felt inlove with cyclone for great clearing speed and damage.

Thank you all and the creator of this thread for the posts, good luck and have fun!

Changed back to Damage on full life, bought a Daresso`s amulet and changed the tree - worth every exalted ! Close to 700k damage ( https://imgur.com/MUbjbbT ) and i`m very happy that i can kill the Shaper. Once i facetanked one of moving balls, but i prefer to avoid anything; sometimes i manage to kill him before going on dual phase, sometimes i`ve got white area because of so many nova`s.
On Uber Atziri i still wait for another Hope drop so i can ask for a carry - not ready mentally for her :)
And to answer to AcollaRed - we dont go for Vitality Void because you already have enough leech because of amulet Carnage Heart - for the Daresso`s Salute you take Hematophagy instead. Path of Building says i have 2607 life leech, so... https://pastebin.com/bps1dXiy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info