3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

"
11131618570 wrote:
@PelicanOfWar I think Bobveka only re-posted OP, who deleted his own text. If i remember correctly!

That would be correct, I actually play builds other than slayer currently to find what should be best for a next league starter so I don't use this build guide. Wanted to make sure others still had access to the guide.
Last edited by bobveka on Sep 27, 2017, 3:17:19 PM
"
edigrazia wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank to all the guys that post to help and provide tips.

I'm really enjoying this build. Even though I haven't tested it against the guardians, shaper and uber atziri yet, I feel that it's much more solid than every other build I played.

I have 1 issue with the use of the flasks: I find it really uncomfortable to press 1 to 4 while holding the cyclone key (Q), thus 99% of the time they just lie unused even against bosses... how do you guys manage it? Do you use a different key mapping or there are allowed AHK scripts that can make their use easier?

Thanks and BR to everybody

I imagine most people have their main ability on the the right mouse button and move on the left while all the utility skills etc are either on keyboard or extra mouse buttons.
What flask setup would be optimal for uber lab runs? TIA.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
"
eVulsheep wrote:
"
edigrazia wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank to all the guys that post to help and provide tips.

I'm really enjoying this build. Even though I haven't tested it against the guardians, shaper and uber atziri yet, I feel that it's much more solid than every other build I played.

I have 1 issue with the use of the flasks: I find it really uncomfortable to press 1 to 4 while holding the cyclone key (Q), thus 99% of the time they just lie unused even against bosses... how do you guys manage it? Do you use a different key mapping or there are allowed AHK scripts that can make their use easier?

Thanks and BR to everybody

I imagine most people have their main ability on the the right mouse button and move on the left while all the utility skills etc are either on keyboard or extra mouse buttons.

Actually, in most of the videos (if not all) the movement skill on the right mouse button and normal run on the left mouse button, the main skill on Q, and utilities and auras on W, E, R, T.

With the main skill on RM the movement skill becomes very difficult to use and unprecise, at least for me. It's funny that when I started playing I kept my main skill on the RM for a while, but at the time I didn't use any movement skill at all!

Anyway I would like to hear more opinions on this matter.

BR

As recommended for Shaper i made some boots for 4l ancestral Warchief with melee phys/conc/faster attacks and rechromed my Hands with Hatred/Ash/Enlighten/Blood Rage.. which seems to help a lot to dps against endgame bosses:)

Wasn´t able to get a Helm with cyclone dps/atk so i went with Blood Rage grants 12% atkspeed.

Nice build overall can recommend:)
Last edited by RageAgainst on Oct 1, 2017, 3:29:56 AM

Wondering if anyone has played around with a dareso, just recently got one from a cadiro and am really enjoying it. Just wondering on others thought on using this amulet over Carnage VS rare ammy.
"
jambes wrote:

Wondering if anyone has played around with a dareso, just recently got one from a cadiro and am really enjoying it. Just wondering on others thought on using this amulet over Carnage VS rare ammy.

yeah i love it. movement speed, damage, resistance and some stats...and range! wouldnt switch back to carnage heart now after using it.
Ingame: ReExist
Hi there
What about to beat Uber Atziri by this buid?
This build can easily do Uber Atziri deathless.
"
desertedsun wrote:
This build can easily do Uber Atziri deathless.

I don't undestand how to beat trio. They oneshoted me easy
Last edited by slowhands on Oct 7, 2017, 3:05:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info