3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

Would it be better to use an empower in place of one of the other supports? with the + levels to support gems, I feel like it'd be strong?
Great build!! Having a lot of fun with it right now. Prob the most fun I've had in the game. Gonna tackle the guardians soon-ish, I have 700 less HP than you though, probably due to jewel slots. Currently just slamming through all T15s and below and I still need to pick up a Sin's Rebirth.

"
Could you post some pictures before getting your character naked?Like all the gems and stuff.
I'm rerolling this right now and having something to look at really helps.Thanks.
Last edited by sabotagge on Aug 18, 2017, 5:16:57 PM
Here's a PoB for it : https://pastebin.com/BViT3vpw

As far as leveling goes, and I'm by no means high up there, following the tree is fairly self explanatory, good weapon/gemming suggestions can be found in any marauder cyclone guide, and the bandits/ascendancy are in the OP. I currently plan on *attempting* to stick with axes (have since I started putting points into axes) and will update on any difficulties I come upon.
Last edited by Matic54 on Aug 18, 2017, 10:03:07 PM
Ok guys I can confirm this build's working so well - my first Shaper kill this league and im so happy cause of it. Keep doing builds mate, really great job!
anyone knows the math behind the ias that is needed to procc molten strike from the axe as often as possible?

is there a cap since the axe has an inner cooldown of 0.15s
IGN: Kitaen
What 5L setup would you use until you could afford 6L for cyclone?
5L disfavour vs 6L armour which is better place i put my cyclone gem?
Any advice on the best base for gloves?
I would guess Spiked Gloves with flat phys and/or attack speed.
just wanted to say thanks for the build, haveing lots of fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info