3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

Any thoughts on Daresso's Salute as an amulet?

Seems pretty good, we'd be able to drop Inc. AoE for something or drop the AoE nodes

Just not sure what I'd do with it from there or if it's any better than Carnage Heart ^.6
"
LoCicero wrote:
Any thoughts on Daresso's Salute as an amulet?

Seems pretty good, we'd be able to drop Inc. AoE for something or drop the AoE nodes

Just not sure what I'd do with it from there or if it's any better than Carnage Heart ^.6

Daresso is surely better than Carnage. The only reason I use Carnage because it gives stats I need to wear gears and gems. Have + int on gloves, boots, or ring and use daresso, you will notice a nice dps boost and weapon aoe.
Yepyep

Just wondering what to do with all the extra AoE...put it in PoB and the AoE nodes on the tree add 1 whole radius which seems like a waste

Just don't know where I'd put the extra points if I drop those two nodes and debating if the Templar area is worth it at all if we aren't going for the AoE

Any suggestions on where to take the tree from here (already plan on finishing the axe / two-handed nodes with remaining 6 levels, only changes would be whatever I drop from the Templar area)

My Passive Tree:
goo.gl/mc3LY5
Hey y'all, really enjoying the build so far. I just got a problem, I don't seem to be able to ge above 5.5k life, and I'm reaching up to 200k~ dps (without Sin's Rebirth). I just tried all four t16 bosses, and I've got some problems keeping myself alive in most cases. I've managed to kill 3, but minotaur just keeps insta-killing me.

Here's my stuff, except for the Lion's Roar that I don't have on myself atm:

goo.gl/NTyjmA

If anyone playing this build could tell me what wrong with my gear and/or tree, feel free to point it out!

Note: Yes, I know some gear may have low rolls, and the Devoto's has a bad spell on it, but it's all I could afford up to now.

Last edited by Andureil on Sep 20, 2017, 8:13:43 PM
Any deep thoughts on the bandit reward ? or just go with Kaitryn.

Thanks and good luck
"
Andureil wrote:

Spoiler
Hey y'all, really enjoying the build so far. I just got a problem, I don't seem to be able to ge above 5.5k life, and I'm reaching up to 200k~ dps (without Sin's Rebirth). I just tried all four t16 bosses, and I've got some problems keeping myself alive in most cases. I've managed to kill 3, but minotaur just keeps insta-killing me.

goo.gl/NTyjmA

If anyone playing this build could tell me what wrong with my gear and/or tree, feel free to point it out!

Note: Yes, I know some gear may have low rolls, and the Devoto's has a bad spell on it, but it's all I could afford up to now.

You have a couple passives you could put toward life nodes. You can drop the ones to the right of splitting strikes and path of the warrior. It'd probably be worth it to drop the two point jewel socket for now to get up to the devotion life nodes. You'll want to upgrade all your jewels to ones with max life anyway, so it'd be worth it while you save for those. Those changes would give you 4 points to get the devotion cluster. Jewels with life will make a big difference too.
Last edited by clipset on Sep 21, 2017, 4:05:47 AM
Spoiler
"
Andureil wrote:

goo.gl/NTyjmA

to add to what clipset said,your boots are losing out on 40-50 life (which is alot when you take the tree into account),the mings could be improved for a 5%-6% one for pretty cheap,if you have overcapped res can move points from sentinel to diamond skin and a jewel socket or life nodes,ideal stats for jewels is 6%+ life,attack speed with axes (or two-handed) 3rd stat i use to cap res or hit int requirements.

my profile/char is public (1 jewel socket shows its empty for some reason but its there if you highlight the socket,also bearing in mind my tree is slightly tweaked for more leech/based on my gear etc.
Last edited by Valkirth on Sep 21, 2017, 6:54:28 AM
Seeing how the OP stopped updating. I want to play this build but is there anyone with a PoB pastebin?

I'd appreciate it so I can see all the gem links and etc.

Thanks
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Seeing how the OP stopped updating. I want to play this build but is there anyone with a PoB pastebin?

I'd appreciate it so I can see all the gem links and etc.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/GT4J8eFG

there you go,just a heads up i swapped golem in boots for vaal lightning trap as i got sick of having to re-summoning him 10-15 times a map,also bare in mind the tree can somewhat be tweaked to your liking/setup/gear,for instance i dont have my points in sentinel,can keep them there or move 2 points to pick up diamond skin and leave with 3 points spare,but it depends if you can hit the res cap or not as you do lose a little bit of res overall.
"
Andureil wrote:
I've managed to kill 3, but minotaur just keeps insta-killing me.

Just a quick tip for Minotaur. If you can get hold of a sins rebirth it makes that fight 10x easier as he whiffs his slams and rock hits so often because of the smoke cloud from sins. Don't be afraid to port out quickly if you're out of flasks either.

Edit: Just looked at all your flasks. Theres no reason to be running a mana flask and you should be running one life flask max with seething on it. Replace the other two with a basalt and a lions roar, will up your survivability a lot. This will cost you like 15c max to do depending on the lion's roar roll.

Edit 2: If you need mana leech just remove the armour mod on your gloves and craft phys mana leech on them. If you don't have haku 7 just contact me ingame @Wami and i can do it for you. Armour is not how we survive with this build, its our insane leech. And armour is kinda a meh stat anyway.
Last edited by MisterCai on Sep 21, 2017, 2:38:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info