3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

hey Guys, i m lvl up with this build.

i have a question withe the kondo's pride. If we are using kondo's pride, do we have to keep resolute technique or not?

ty
IGN:Sirdec
Killed Shaper with this for the very first time in my POE career. Feelsgood.
"
sirdec wrote:

i have a question withe the kondo's pride. If we are using kondo's pride, do we have to keep resolute technique or not?

ty

Yes keep RT, its very detrimental to the build if we can't leech :p. Plus you'll have low accuracy anyway.

"
cryion wrote:

Its a good all round build. Can't blitz shaper down like a GG geared wander or doomfletch can but it can do anything you throw at it at an acceptable level.
Last edited by MisterCai on Sep 18, 2017, 6:07:19 PM
Thank you so much for this build! I've been farming Shaper and Uber Atziri very easily. This build has already got me a Head Hunter, a mirror, and working towards another mirror.
Really strong and fun build, thank you. I am level 93 now (new record :)) also tried shaper for the first time, so far i bricked two sets but it's only a matter of time since i only have a 5 link. Wasted 8 ex so far (now i am broke) on my perfect disfavour ( got really lucky with the battle born)
Anybody tested Blasbhemy + punishment instead of HoA? Seems like it gives lot more DPS in PoB than HoA
"
Anybody tested Blasbhemy + punishment instead of HoA? Seems like it gives lot more DPS in PoB than HoA

i haven't myself but that was mainly down to hexproof maps,the fact that bosses like guardians/shaper has reduced curse effectiveness. (iirc its 60% less effective)
Last edited by Valkirth on Sep 19, 2017, 4:24:58 AM
"
Valkirth wrote:
"

i haven't myself but that was mainly down to hexproof maps,the fact that bosses like guardians/shaper has reduced curse effectiveness (iirc its 20%)

Yeah, I was not thinking about that. Im gonna test today still with blasbhemy setup. Just swap HoA in hexproof maps.
"
"
Valkirth wrote:
"

i haven't myself but that was mainly down to hexproof maps,the fact that bosses like guardians/shaper has reduced curse effectiveness (iirc its 20%)

Yeah, I was not thinking about that. Im gonna test today still with blasbhemy setup. Just swap HoA in hexproof maps.

Shaper reduces it even further afaik. But it'll still work out more dps than herald. Its just i like having vaal lightning trap in what would be the blasphemy spot when doing shapers/guardians :). Also laziness swapping out for curse immune maps.

Edit: Will also make mana a lot tighter which feels uncomfortable to play with as cyclone.
Last edited by MisterCai on Sep 19, 2017, 1:24:50 PM
"
MisterCai wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:

ty

Yes keep RT, its very detrimental to the build if we can't leech :p. Plus you'll have low accuracy anyway.

"
cryion wrote:

Its a good all round build. Can't blitz shaper down like a GG geared wander or doomfletch can but it can do anything you throw at it at an acceptable level.

TY MisterCai!!
IGN:Sirdec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info