[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

thoughts on going CI? with the regen node it'll have nice sustain
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
"
echelontee wrote:
thoughts on going CI? with the regen node it'll have nice sustain

i tried a rough CI ZO tree and i got 5.5k ES with incandesant heart (tankier vs ele dmg) but seemed harder than just going pure life/mom
дерево пассивные умение не открывается
"
kreet4 wrote:
Hey, have you considered buffed hierophant GC totems instead of sab mines? Are the mine multipliers still too good to miss?

Could someone please elaborate on this? I'm stuck between these two and I don't have any mining experience.

I'd like to quantify both specs output. How many mines do I cast per click? 3? Does this equal 3 GC per (time unit) assuming there is a Detonate Spell Totem? Do totems have the same cast speed? I mean, would 4 totems cast 4 GCs as often as I could lay 3 mines?

I suppose one cast of a totem should deal more damage than one of a mine due to having more damage enhaning support gems(??) I mean, there's no need for Minefield or Remote Mine, so there's one additional support in a Tabula and 2 additional supports in Soul Mantle.

Thank you!
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Mar 2, 2018, 6:17:45 AM
Is pathing through the phys/chaos or the elemental nodes better?(starting nodes)
What did you guys use last league?
Shield or stat stick?
"
arknath wrote:
"
Aedax wrote:
This will be my league starter. First miner!

Is Brightbeak really the endgame weapon? Why?

Brightbeak is the clear/movement speed option. Use it in weaponswap or manually swap it in when you are doing easier stuff. It is not the weapon you will use for boss killing

I still don't quite get it. There must be a gazillion better 1-handers for clearing, or what mechanic on it do we benefit so much from?
"
Aedax wrote:
"
arknath wrote:
"
Aedax wrote:
This will be my league starter. First miner!

Is Brightbeak really the endgame weapon? Why?

Brightbeak is the clear/movement speed option. Use it in weaponswap or manually swap it in when you are doing easier stuff. It is not the weapon you will use for boss killing

I still don't quite get it. There must be a gazillion better 1-handers for clearing, or what mechanic on it do we benefit so much from?

Well.. attackspeed. Having higher attackspeed than any other weapon in the game makes you able to move just that much faster - when all you do is 1shot packs there's no reason to boost your dmg so you grab it to boost your movementspeed
"
nogenem wrote:
Do you guys think that it will be hard for us, with this build, to do the league mechanics? Considering that we will have a lot of damage and we normally kill mobs even before seeing them?

This build will be fine....I do wonder how high-dps summoners will cope though
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
I watched your practice run and noticed that you weren't using lightning trap to transition from Fire Trap to Glacial Cascade mines. What was the skill you were using? Why do you prefer it to Lightning Trap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info