[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Sorry, improperly worded. I meant if you can accumulate 20% life regen from traps and then 20% life regen from mines for a total of 40% just from the pyro ascendancy node. Just wanted clarification, but it seems as I was looking at it further this probably is not the case cause....that would be quite broken lol
Does pyro only give 20% max, or 20 and 20 for each condition for 40%? (guess thatd be a lil imba)
Thank you very much windz for updating the guide
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
@Doomantia

Did you have a special setup or can it be done with the same build as the guide?

Same setup from this thread, I went through 129+ pages to read what people discuss improving the build.

With 3.2 patch just around the corner, I think Saboteur GC miner will be more OP, especially on the defensive side, Life regen & mana cost reduction (these 2 are main Saboteur problems)
This will be my league starter. First miner!

Is Brightbeak really the endgame weapon? Why?
"
Aedax wrote:
This will be my league starter. First miner!

Is Brightbeak really the endgame weapon? Why?

Brightbeak is the clear/movement speed option. Use it in weaponswap or manually swap it in when you are doing easier stuff. It is not the weapon you will use for boss killing
Last edited by arknath on Mar 1, 2018, 6:51:21 AM
after the changes .. what about dropping unset ring + clear mind and go hatred +hoa?

What type of gear are we looking at needing for farming uber lab early on this build?
Well Shadow is going to be my league starter, and maybe only one character this league.
Managed to kill for the first time U atziri and Shaper with that build on abyss ,
and the hardest part of the fight was not the boss, but my shitty fps drop.

By far the strongest build I ever played on POE
Thanks for this build, I think it will be my starter tomorrow.

With the new life regen boost isn't that good to drop MoM and use a covenant chest for blood magic ? (so like that bye bye mana problems and lvl 15 added chaos dmg also)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info