[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

thx but i dont like mapping except t15+ .. i like kill uber atziri, shaaper , elder :D but the mats for those are more expensive as the profit :(
any updated POB? or should we just use the provided https://pastebin.com/n29t65vk and update Ascendancy?
Is the 10% penetration from Ascendancy enough as far as resistance cutting goes? I'm seeing the build already does a lot of damage I reckon.
Since this is my very first miner build: How can I spam mines as you do? Is there any hidden mechanic I'm missing or do I need to work with two different buttons for placing and detonating?
"
windz wrote:

lvl 28+: Glacial Cascade + Remote mine + Mine Field

Hey Windz, no offense, but this has been a hilarious leveling experience for me so far. Hilarious as in weaker than ever before. Am I doing something wrong or am I expected to fight Izaro for literally minutes at 31 on a 4L? In a6 I just had an Elreon with the "good" mission to kill 3 totems and that took about 30secs too while the mobs almost overwhelmed me.

My tooltip is 996 damage with Herald of Ash.
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
windz wrote:

Hey Windz, no offense, but this has been a hilarious leveling experience for me so far. Hilarious as in weaker than ever before. Am I doing something wrong or am I expected to fight Izaro for literally minutes at 31 on a 4L? In a6 I just had an Elreon with the "good" mission to kill 3 totems and that took about 30secs too while the mobs almost overwhelmed me.

i checked your gear, its really bad. you want way more spell dmg/cold damage/ele dmg/etc on your weapon, also added x to y Z-damage to spells greatly enhances DPS
Last edited by Nikkaj on Mar 3, 2018, 7:06:02 AM
"
BREgATRON wrote:
Since this is my very first miner build: How can I spam mines as you do? Is there any hidden mechanic I'm missing or do I need to work with two different buttons for placing and detonating?

The Passives are Important, on the Tree between Shadow and Witch „detonating Mines is instant“.
Then the Cruel Lab „100% mine arming speed“
And the Numlock trick. (Google it)

Totem+detonate Mines
Cwdt+detonate Mines
Last edited by Alienbutter on Mar 3, 2018, 7:17:58 AM
"
Nikkaj wrote:
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
windz wrote:

i checked your gear, its really bad. you want way more spell dmg/cold damage/ele dmg/etc on your weapon, also added x to y Z-damage to spells greatly enhances DPS

Thank you very much!

I'll look for those stats on future drops.
What about bandit?! Alira or passives?
On thread Alira listed , but on pob is 2 passives.
"
djokosrb wrote:
What about bandit?! Alira or passives?
On thread Alira listed , but on pob is 2 passives.

for temp leagues i'd go with alira, makes gearing more easy as leaguestarter. for standard or your 2nd/3rd temp league char with decent $ you can go for 2 points IMO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info