[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I watched your practise run and noticed that you skilled different ( You used the Elemental damage route instead of the suggested route from your guide. ) I will use it as league starter, and im a bit confused about the lvl skilltree. Does anyone have some proper lvling skill tree's for a good leauge start?
"
Dorlok wrote:

Well.. attackspeed. Having higher attackspeed than any other weapon in the game makes you able to move just that much faster - when all you do is 1shot packs there's no reason to boost your dmg so you grab it to boost your movementspeed

Ahh, makes sense. Thanks!
"
Crisscross17 wrote:
I watched your practise run and noticed that you skilled different ( You used the Elemental damage route instead of the suggested route from your guide. ) I will use it as league starter, and im a bit confused about the lvl skilltree. Does anyone have some proper lvling skill tree's for a good leauge start?

You travel through the elemental damage nodes to start because it's a boost for the early skills, i.e. Fire Trap, Freezing Pulse, Lightning Trap, etc.. Later you respec into the physical nodes since this will give you more damage than increased elemental because of GC physical to cold conversion.
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
Is pathing through the phys/chaos or the elemental nodes better?(starting nodes)

yeah intesting question :) any guru?
I reread the patchnotes for 3.2 and noticed a GC change.
"Glacial Cascade's effect now fades out, rather than popping out."
What does this mean for a GC mines build? Anybody test it?
If this decreases the effective GC range the build could be way worse for mapping which would suck.
Might also just be a graphic change since it's listed under minor new content and features.
"
Hellboy88 wrote:
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
Is pathing through the phys/chaos or the elemental nodes better?(starting nodes)

yeah intesting question :) any guru?

I answered this question directly above your post.

Early on the build does elemental damage (FP, FT, LT, etc.) so it's best to take increased elemental damage nodes. However, once you're using GC the increased physical damage nodes are better because the modifier is applied before the conversion.
"
I reread the patchnotes for 3.2 and noticed a GC change.
"Glacial Cascade's effect now fades out, rather than popping out."
What does this mean for a GC mines build? Anybody test it?
If this decreases the effective GC range the build could be way worse for mapping which would suck.
Might also just be a graphic change since it's listed under minor new content and features.

This is purely cosmetic.
Any thoughts on 'dream fragment + normal boots + Born in the shadows (blind)' vs 'kaoms roots + normal ring + explosives expert'?

I'm really inclined to the former, since we already have a lot of damage...
best build so far .. will start again with it .. mapig sux .. uberlab sux also imho .. much too slow .. whats the best way to farm currency with boss killing? whats ur tactics?
"
rotheee wrote:
best build so far .. will start again with it .. mapig sux .. uberlab sux also imho .. much too slow .. whats the best way to farm currency with boss killing? whats ur tactics?

i'm gonna use GC for lvling to 90-ish, then switch to arcminer for hall of grandmasters farming. with meta-shaped atlas you can make some decent profit selling maps, div cards etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info