[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

"
cuREE wrote:
CONC = concetrated effect?

yes
Hey man I've pmed you since starting this build, Im having issues progressing with my build. My dps seems stupidly low and I have no clue what im doing wrong. Here is the POB pastebin and I apprecaite your help and this guide.

https://pastebin.com/6TctR3EH
Hello, thank you for tha build, i'm just wondering why i've issues with mana keeping bf up.. might be me not playing it the right way or something i missed on the guide..
Dunno maybe have a look at my char if it depends on the tree or whatever...
Thank y00 :)
"
Lawwy wrote:
Hey man I've pmed you since starting this build, Im having issues progressing with my build. My dps seems stupidly low and I have no clue what im doing wrong. Here is the POB pastebin and I apprecaite your help and this guide.

https://pastebin.com/6TctR3EH

Maybe you're looking at 1 stage on bf instead of release at 6 stages. If you finish off all the crit, get the remaining jewels, up gems to level 20 and add attack speed to gloves and some accuracy, your dps actually becomes close to what i have, so you're all good, just need to play some more to get the levels.

"
Schata wrote:
Hello, thank you for tha build, i'm just wondering why i've issues with mana keeping bf up.. might be me not playing it the right way or something i missed on the guide..
Dunno maybe have a look at my char if it depends on the tree or whatever...
Thank y00 :)

Your characters are private, but really, as long as you have one mana leech node on the tree and attack at least one enemy you shouldn't ever have any problems with mana.
Hey man, loving the build so far, one newb question - I should keep Vortex gem and Cast When Damage Taken on levels 5 & 2 and other gems as high as I can get?
"
cancelcnx wrote:
Hey man, loving the build so far, one newb question - I should keep Vortex gem and Cast When Damage Taken on levels 5 & 2 and other gems as high as I can get?

Yes, you want to keep cwdt setup low level so that the damage threshold remains low and it procs on every hit.
Yeah, thank you for you reply, figured it out yesterday :)
Hi OP, luv the build!
One question though. When u fight the bosses, like, facetank the Shaper's beam, do u release BF at max stacks then channel another one, or just keep channeling at max stacks? Don't really know what's better since it's my first time playing BF.
Sorry for my poor English and thank you for the reply.
"
c832026 wrote:
Hi OP, luv the build!
One question though. When u fight the bosses, like, facetank the Shaper's beam, do u release BF at max stacks then channel another one, or just keep channeling at max stacks? Don't really know what's better since it's my first time playing BF.
Sorry for my poor English and thank you for the reply.

Release at 6, it's still consistent enough leech to facetank anything, but significantly more damage.
"
AngryD0rf wrote:

Release at 6, it's still consistent enough leech to facetank anything, but significantly more damage.

Ah, I see I see, thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info