[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

"
Forgnar wrote:

Forgive me for this noobish question, but can you give me an example of what kind of rare chest should I be looking to buy, besides the usual +life and +resists?

Life and resists are all you're looking for on a rare chest. You can buy a white one and just roll life on it with a greed essence or alterations.
"
Forgnar wrote:

I have this rapier atm, any good for the build?

It's ok if you craft attack speed on it, but the craft costs 4c and for that you can just buy a better one.
"
Forgnar wrote:

Also, one more noobie question, can I use Bisco's Collar for map farming once I have capped resistances and a decent clear speed?

You'll probably have to get two ring with int in order to do that, but otherwise shouldn't be a problem.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 27, 2017, 2:34:05 PM
Hi dude,
Really nice build guide and I am trying it right now.
I had to respec my character because I haven't started playing this inquisitor from the beginning.
The name is Лазерния_Чифут.
I have few questions, because in path of building there are some things which are very frustrating.
1. Your character DPS with 0 passive points is about 100k?!?! Are you 100% sure there is no bug which shows wrong values?
2. I have removed almost all of your gear and the DPS doesn't drop below 250k single hit???
3. Then I have imported my character and I am using very similar setup and I can't get even 100k DPS. I'm pretty sure the rings, the amulet and the armor wont make big difference.
I just can't figure out what is wrong. What do you think? Please check if you have few mins.
10x a lot!
Cool, thank you so much for the fast response. :)
"
klan_nedoklan wrote:
Then I have imported my character and I am using very similar setup and I can't get even 100k DPS. I'm pretty sure the rings, the amulet and the armor wont make big difference.

Nothing is wrong, and you can easily check it yourself in PoB. Take your character, get the last ascendancy points, a good rapier, proper jewels, add wed and accuracy to gear, up gem levels to 20 and add 6th link, get the right flasks, set bf to release at 6 and check the 'enemy is ignited' box so that Righteous Providence knows the target is affected by an ailment. Doing all that on your profile, dps went up to 1m+ with conc, so everything works fine, you're just missing a lot of damage from gear and gem levels.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 27, 2017, 11:37:34 PM
Ty once again for the build!
Finally beat all the guardians, the shaper, and uber atiziri, feels good man.
Hey have u considered Ruthless + Ele Focus (over added cold and inc crit), since we get 100% inc crit chance against enemies with no status ailments from Righteous Providence so that easily replaces inc crit gem and ruthless just does way more dmg than added cold?
Last edited by kappa4head on Aug 28, 2017, 9:49:47 AM
"
kappa4head wrote:
Hey have u considered Ruthless + Ele Focus (over added cold and inc crit), since we get 100% inc crit chance against enemies with no status ailments from Righteous Providence so that easily replaces inc crit gem and ruthless just does way more dmg than added cold?

For ruthless, if i could swap to it for bosses i would, but on trash it feels kinda inconsistent. I did a couple of test runs with it and didn't like it, but if you don't mind the mechanics it's a good option.
Swapping increased crit to ele focus on bosses is also an option, but then you want to use a pcoc setup and i don't want to bother, pretty happy with boss dps as it is.

edit: meant to say inc crit to ele focus, not added lightning, thats why the pcoc
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 29, 2017, 12:44:39 AM
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
kappa4head wrote:

For ruthless, if i could swap to it for bosses i would, but on trash it feels kinda inconsistent. I did a couple of test runs with it and didn't like it, but if you don't mind the mechanics it's a good option.
Swapping added lightning to ele focus on bosses is also an option, but then you want to use a pcoc setup and i don't want to bother, pretty happy with boss dps as it is.

Ahh I see. Also, do we shock with BF in your setup? Sorry if its a noob question Í dont really understand the mechanics of shock lol. And if we do how much % damage increase is that?
Hi i am curious why no body suggested immortal call in addition to vortex.

I removed faster attacks von Leap and put wrath there. Then i have put immortal call on cwdt.

See my setup. (Ghasto)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rexaka/characters

Or is there a reason why wrath is on Doryani?
"
kappa4head wrote:

Ahh I see. Also, do we shock with BF in your setup? Sorry if its a noob question Í dont really understand the mechanics of shock lol. And if we do how much % damage increase is that?

Definitely shock everything up to guardians, not sure about them and shaper though, would have to get rid of all fire damage to see shock animation. Can't really tell by how much, the way shock works now:
"
A purely Lightning hit which removes 10% of an enemy's life will increase the damage that enemy takes by 50% for 2 seconds, scaling linearly down to 0% at no Lightning damage dealt.

"
Rexaka wrote:
Hi i am curious why no body suggested immortal call in addition to vortex.

I removed faster attacks von Leap and put wrath there. Then i have put immortal call on cwdt.

See my setup. (Ghasto)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rexaka/characters

Or is there a reason why wrath is on Doryani?

Both ic and vortex on cwdt are pretty useless, im using it just because i don't want to bother switching skills on the panel for vaal haste or lightning trap. Faster attacks on leap slam is pretty good, i use it as a main movement skill in areas with a lot of ground clutter. Wrath is in doryani's just because there's nowhere else to put it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info