[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

Hey there, looking good and i will try this build out for sure :)

Just a quick question, Damage On Full life support really pumps up the dps massively on POB when replacing it with inc. crit strikes, while still leaving us with an effective crit chance of 73.17%.

I will try this setup out myself of course, but i wanted to hear your thoughts on that.

Cheers :)
Last edited by SynRaziel on Aug 14, 2017, 5:22:12 PM
"
SynRaziel wrote:
Damage On Full life support really pumps up the dps massively on POB when replacing it with inc. crit strikes, while still leaving us with an effective crit chance of 73.17%.

If we ever get those target dummies they were testing poison builds on, that will be my choice too :)
Seriously though, it's very unreliable and in a lot of situations just doesn't work.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 14, 2017, 10:25:54 PM
Hi mate.
Thanks for great build.

Planning to play it right now.

But I have a couple of questions:
1) Now at 68 lvl with 200+ eledps rapier and 15lvl gems i have BF tooltip dps around 2.5k. Am I doing right for the start?
2) Can u post some tooltip screenshots of BF buffed and unbuffed.

My char is in profile.

Thanks a lot.
"
Spoonito wrote:
Hi mate.
Thanks for great build.

Planning to play it right now.

But I have a couple of questions:
1) Now at 68 lvl with 200+ eledps rapier and 15lvl gems i have BF tooltip dps around 2.5k. Am I doing right for the start?
2) Can u post some tooltip screenshots of BF buffed and unbuffed.

My char is in profile.

Thanks a lot.

1. Yes, you're fine.
2. With inc aoe

Make proper 4links for whirling blades and herald of ice, your clear will feel much better.
What about survivabilty, its rly low.
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
What about survivabilty, its rly low.

Really low for what or compared to what? All i want from a build like this is to be able to reliably do shaper and hard guardian rolls, and i don't think a have bricked a run yet. As long as i have enough survivability to do that, all the rest of my budget goes towards damage to do it faster. If you feel like you need more survivability, just drop some damage and get more life.
i mean i die to much from phys attacks or phys damage
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
i mean i die to much from phys attacks or phys damage

Try to be more specific please, phys attacks by trash/bosses? Which bosses? Do you always use your stibnite, whirl through enemies to get fortify?

For gear, try to upgrade your ring, and also boots without movement speed but with more life and resists should be pretty affordable, that's around 100 life combined. I'm pretty comfortable with 6k life, but if you feel like you need more, you can get Starkonja's instead of Rat's Nest and drop a 3 point jewel/Finesse/Heartseeker to fill out the constitution wheel. Btw, in your profile the jewel socket near vaal pact is empty.

upd. Also, you can use a basalt flask instead of silver. But honestly, besides chimera and lab traps, i don't even know where you can find pure phys damage in this game anymore.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 15, 2017, 10:19:28 AM
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
SynRaziel wrote:
Damage On Full life support really pumps up the dps massively on POB when replacing it with inc. crit strikes, while still leaving us with an effective crit chance of 73.17%.

If we ever get those target dummies they were testing poison builds on, that will be my choice too :)
Seriously though, it's very unreliable and in a lot of situations just doesn't work.

I see what you're saying :)

Thanks for your reply!
Hello, I decided to give your build a shot since Sunder wasn't getting me past t14s unfortunately and it seems all RT builds lack the damage necessary to do endgame content. Well I hit 71 last night, I have a comparable weapon to yours and just some basic gears and a 5l, I got my dps up to around 80-100kish with buffs and started messing around in PoB to see where I could get with doryani's and rat's nest/starkonja's but I couldn't get anywhere near your output. So I started fiddling with your PoB and it looks like you get roughly 500k damage from jewels alone in PoB. So I checked prices for comparable jewels and lesser equivalents and they're expensive as hell. I'm wondering if you were able to kill shaper before you got these jewels or what you used before aquiring the ones you have as I'm unable to afford them at this point.

I know you said you kill shaper two days into league and I imagine finding jewels like that isn't easy two days into the league, so what should I be looking for as temporary jewels until I can afford similar ones. Also should I complete the tree before worrying about jewel slots or should I detour while leveling for some of the jewel slots? So far the build is fun and there has been nothing more satisfying to me then hitting a crit + herald of ice and just listening to the crunch. Anyways, any help is appreciated as I really want to down endgame content and this is like my 8th char and I haven't progressed past t14s at this point and it's really frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info