[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

"
Jespetin wrote:

Awesome, would a 5L work?

Just get a rare 6l, they're pretty affordable, it's only like 500hp difference with belly, still good enough for everything.
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
Jespetin wrote:

Awesome, would a 5L work?

Just get a rare 6l, they're pretty affordable, it's only like 500hp difference with belly, still good enough for everything.

Right on, gonna start leveling now. ^^
Im lvl 83 4791 hp w/ a belly. 6.6k tooltip no power charges or conc effect. Any tips?
Dear Guide creator :)

If you find some spare time and if you're willing to, would you mind taking a quick look at my character's profile and tell what i can improve on it/suggest how to progress from here ?

I don't feel like im guardian viable atm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SynRaziel/characters

Character name would be "StillNoPants_KiddingMe".

Was comparing your character to mine on PoB, and you have roughly twice the dps than i have, and i just cant figure out where the massive gap is coming from. Yes i need more jewels but thats not it. AS on gloves is another thing but i doubt they both will add up to your stats.

So im at a loss here.

Would highly appreciate it.
Last edited by SynRaziel on Aug 18, 2017, 9:56:30 PM
"
SynRaziel wrote:

If you find some spare time and if you're willing to, would you mind taking a quick look at my character's profile and tell what i can improve on it/suggest how to progress from here ?

Was comparing your character to mine on PoB, and you have roughly twice the dps than i have, and i just cant figure out where the massive gap is coming from. Yes i need more jewels but thats not it. AS on gloves is another thing but i doubt they both will add up to your stats.

So im at a loss here.

Well, you're at 500k vs my 800k, overall your setup is solid, there's no one big thing that will give you a huge chunk of damage at this point. Every jewel is like 5% dps, same for crit multi on amu, attack speed on gloves, a bit of wed here and there, 0.1 aps on rapier, 19 added lightning vs 21 and so on, it all adds up. But even at this point you're 100% guardian and shaper viable, when you learn the fights you should be able to do them reliably.

And make a 4-link ancestral protector, it does about 1/5 dps of blade flurry, guess i should clarify that in the guide.
"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
SynRaziel wrote:

So im at a loss here.

Well, you're at 500k vs my 800k, overall your setup is solid, there's no one big thing that will give you a huge chunk of damage at this point. Every jewel is like 5% dps, same for crit multi on amu, attack speed on gloves, a bit of wed here and there, 0.1 aps on rapier, 19 added lightning vs 21 and so on, it all adds up. But even at this point you're 100% guardian and shaper viable, when you learn the fights you should be able to do them reliably.

And make a 4-link ancestral protector, it does about 1/5 dps of blade flurry, guess i should clarify that in the guide.

Yeah alright, i will upgrade some gear then, just really hard to even find the right stuff at this point. And i definitely need more practise with the bosses.

As for the ancestral protector, it is 4 linked already, but with faster attacks + conc effect + melee phys. I guess i was just to lazy to re-color that setup yet for the links you have suggested.

Really appreciate that you've gone out of your way to take a look :) !
Last edited by SynRaziel on Aug 18, 2017, 11:52:59 PM
"
SynRaziel wrote:

As for the ancestral protector, it is 4 linked already, but with faster attacks + conc effect + melee phys. I guess i was just to lazy to re-color that setup yet for the links you have suggested.

That's what i meant, conc and melee phys don't do anything for it, so it's really 2linked.
Last edited by AngryD0rf on Aug 19, 2017, 12:02:39 AM
"
AngryD0rf wrote:

That's what i meant, conc and melee phys don't do anything for it, so it's really 2linked.

Oh damn you're right, i used it to pump up my aps and only for that. Didnt expect it to actually do proper damage on its own.
Hi !
What do you thinking about getting a Vinktar flash ?
Add Light dmg or lightning Pen !?
Thx !
"
aljuce wrote:
Hi !
What do you thinking about getting a Vinktar flash ?
Add Light dmg or lightning Pen !?
Thx !

"
Vessel of Vinktar is also an option, but it gives almost same damage as silver, only has one use and requires a shock immunity on another flask, so in my opinion not really worth using.

The whole point of inquisitor is to ignore resists, so yeah, added lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info