What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

New bosses completely destroying half of the builds and requiring prior knowledge. Players should die only if they made a mistake or are underleveled / undergeared, not because they're playing a melee char or couldn't predict / see a OHKO hit. It isn't about difficulty but (un)fairness.

Apart from that I'm quite happy with the new version.
Last edited by bm01 on Aug 24, 2017, 7:23:38 PM
it's a clearspeed heavy related league. Not the same as what we had in 2 previous ones.

Actually harbinger is more interactive than was perandus and less random. Just did a beachhead red map today, it was fine. I wished I had slightly more clearspeed now.

This is the first league that is directly aimed for endgame almost only(as harbinger shards drop way more in high tier maps).

Harbinger uniques are for most god tier items.

In the other hand you have new lab that is a complete blast running and the good old shaper/ubber shits. I mean with a 30c start you can build a powerfull enough char to snowball in the ubber lab smoothly. WHAT FREAKING ELSE
Last edited by galuf on Aug 24, 2017, 7:31:29 PM
"
bm01 wrote:
New bosses completely destroying half of the builds and requiring prior knowledge. Players should die only if they made a mistake or are underleveled / undergeared, not because they're playing a melee char or couldn't predict / see a OHKO hit. It isn't about difficulty but (un)fairness.

Apart from that I'm quite happy with the new version.

Dunno what ppl are talking about with bosses tbh, my build still kills all boses from t1-t15 in a few secs :P
This new build actually kills them faster on buffed hp, than my previous build did on unbuffed hp haha. Get some higher single target damage man, that's what you need for bosses. Aoe clearing speed =/= boss single target damage.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Knee-jerk reactions on Reddit/forums that say nothing more than I dun liek a change.

Seriously, while there is some stuff that can be improved there is little way of actually discussing it because people are busy crying or yelling at each other.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
The ES nerf. No, I'm not playing ES builds, and I'm not crying about my favorite OP builds being dead now :) The problem is, with everyone switching from ES to life, the prices for life gear skyrocketed. So now you're screwed if you're playing ES because ES got nerfed into the ground, and you're screwed if you're playing life because it's so goddamn expensive. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with this league :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
The ES nerf. No, I'm not playing ES builds, and I'm not crying about my favorite OP builds being dead now :) The problem is, with everyone switching from ES to life, the prices for life gear skyrocketed. So now you're screwed if you're playing ES because ES got nerfed into the ground, and you're screwed if you're playing life because it's so goddamn expensive. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with this league :)

Just go ES occultist/trickster on an ED build and rake in that low-cost progression :^)
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
Last edited by Frosthaven83 on Aug 25, 2017, 6:12:37 AM
I and many others can't run UberLab without the risk of losing our time and Offering to a random disconnect. It's such a gamble it's infuriating. Haven't had a single day where it was stable.

Rustles my jimmies more than anything, really.
"
Frosthaven83 wrote:
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

Just go ES occultist/trickster on an ED build and rake in that low-cost progression :^)

Idd.
Bumperino.
That you have to kill Templars to progress the story.

Bamperano!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info