What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

"
Sarno wrote:

[li]Existing characters should have retained their passive points. It's absurd that some characters now lack the stats they need to equip their gear. Who made that decision? Why?[/li]

But it isn't perfect. Then again, what is?

who? Wilson
why? incompetence

and that is also the reason to each and every question you can ask about how this game is developed
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Nephalim wrote:
-No new actual content after act content (12 hours after starting).
-Painfully dull league.
-3 Somewhat unremarkable new skills.
-Massive nerf waves with nothing in compensation.
-Horrible performance after 2.6 managed to optimize the game up to stable point.
-Reworking kinetic blast mechanics for the sake of compensating for kitava's fat ass model.

I have never been so dissapointed from a major expansion. Sacrifice of the vaal was their weakest mini expansion and it still puts 3.0 to shame. I hope the brief influx of new players was worth alienating their most loyal and devoted player base.

gotta be shitting me. vaal introduced vaal gems (and vaal areas), a completely new gameplay element, namely the concept of using basic attacks most of the time and ultis when they were charged up! masters was the biggest thing ever happening game design wise! if only they had kept building up from it instead of going sideways eternally...

atlas introduced... more maps. ascendancy introduced... more character building options. The Awakening? no clue when that even happened or what it is. probably added "incremental updates" to graphics and music or whatever their euphemism for "nothing" was, I forgot. oh yeah, act 4... what a pain to have to go through that shit 3 times.

vaal and especially masters were the only TRUE expansions (!) of the gameplay of this game. all else was more of the same already existing shit.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
The fucking new useless weapon mods (increased poison damage, chance to poison, chance to bleed, ...) that have such a high chance to roll on everything eventhough nobody wants them to waste a precious slot on their weapons.

Crafting a 350+ pdps 1hand weapon was bad enough already before 3.0 but now its just total madness.

And obviously it further increases the chance of all rare weapon drops to be junk.

Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Aug 18, 2017, 8:50:44 AM
"
mruuh wrote:
Greust dies too fast, while I wanted him to suffer for longer. That is all.
+1´
and nessa you can't kill at all, what the fuck! I forgot whether you can kill silk, that was one special bastard too always
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 18, 2017, 8:59:37 AM
"
Necromael wrote:
Everything is ok. I only miss trade improvements that are supposedly in making.

LIAR
"
Antigegner wrote:
1.)

4.) Harbinger league is very boring. I just can't find the encounter itself exciting nor the reward. (on a side note: turmoil was the most fun league I played so far)

LOL, WTF

but I do predict that is the name of the next league now. turmoil league
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
mruuh wrote:
+1´
and nessa you can't kill at all, what the fuck! I forgot whether you can kill silk, that was one special bastard too always

why would you want to kill nessa?

shes awesome and even cuter as a mermaid
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
mruuh wrote:
+1´

why would you want to kill nessa?

shes awesome and even cuter as a mermaid

What's so awesome about her that some ppl moan about Nessa, but don't moan about any of the the other npcs that got killed? To me she was a random npc like all the others. Lol at ppl whining about npcs, who cares xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 19, 2017, 5:44:27 AM
For me, Channeling skills have been here since 2.4, but Cyclone, the technically first "channeled" skill, still hasnt been switched to be one smh
Wouldn't want cyclone as cwc, cyclone is cyclone.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 20, 2017, 4:17:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info