What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

I'm very happy with 3.0. Harbinger could use some changes, but i enjoy the mobs. The new acts are very enjoyable even if they're just remade of 1-3. Still a much more enjoyable playthrough. Some of the mobs seem heavily overtuned compared to others which has made for interesting zone transitions. Thinking you're fine then you rezone to next area and you get 2 shot. But all in all I am very happy. Just patiently waiting for Harbinger Supporter Packs.

CAN WE GET THEM ALREADY?
lol :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm getting these weird stutters quite regularly although my ping remains stable. I'm sure I'm not alone but frankly I just don't care enough to try to fix it. Happy to just not play for a while.

So what really rustled my jimmies with 3.0 is how rushed out the door it was. No exile voice acting past act 4, unbalanced bosses and areas, incomplete quest rewards, insufficient motivation in-character to go from act 4 to 5 (I was really hoping for an explanation why all those Blackguards on Veruso Peak weren't invading Highgate), we STILL have shitty beta-level white block overlays with zone exits...it's all just...so very slap-dash. I suspect an inordinate amount of work went into getting that damn mtx system working properly.

3.0 is not a turd so polishing it won't be futile. It's just not as *complete* as it should have been for a 'hey look guys, we *finished* the game' expansion. They'll get there. I can wait until then.

+1
Also the performance probs need to be optimized... I mean 1 small flag with a frost aura dropping frames by an amount of 30 to 45 lower is ridiculous. How does that kinda stuff even exist lmao?
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
A pile of new performance issues. It used to be only the lab/trials crap that mainly had my jimmies rustled. Now the entire game runs like a bag of rusty hammers.

I rofled, but true :D
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Proud, and filled with a sense of fulfillment, you return to Sarn after dealing with Domninus the Madman. Instead of praise and loot, you are met with... nothing? Only silence and the cold stare of Maramoa, the unseeing eyes of Hargan, and the lunatic woman Clarissa, well, you don't expect much of her.
Not a whole lot bothers me with the new content, patch, and league tbh.

I base most of my opinion of a patch on what builds are viable that are enjoyable to me, and this patch has a build that im loving so my opinion is skewed. Hated a lot of prior patches because none of the top builds looked interesting and i get tired of the old builds that are viable every patch with a tweak or two.
just for try, for see and for know
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm getting these weird stutters quite regularly although my ping remains stable. I'm sure I'm not alone but frankly I just don't care enough to try to fix it. Happy to just not play for a while.

So what really rustled my jimmies with 3.0 is how rushed out the door it was. No exile voice acting past act 4, unbalanced bosses and areas, incomplete quest rewards, insufficient motivation in-character to go from act 4 to 5 (I was really hoping for an explanation why all those Blackguards on Veruso Peak weren't invading Highgate), we STILL have shitty beta-level white block overlays with zone exits...it's all just...so very slap-dash. I suspect an inordinate amount of work went into getting that damn mtx system working properly.

3.0 is not a turd so polishing it won't be futile. It's just not as *complete* as it should have been for a 'hey look guys, we *finished* the game' expansion. They'll get there. I can wait until then.

I have some other issues with league as how boring harbinger is, but they are addressing it.

From a story perspective (the basic level of understanding I *do* have), acts 5-10 were a complete let down.

There are really a few things that bother me the most. After killing Kitava in act 10 it cut directly to town and I had to talk to NPC's to even get a "hey good job". No explanation of story not even ONE FUCKING CUT SCENE. I'm sorry...but with the xbox expansion I was really hoping for basic ass comic book style cut scenes that tied the story together.

But killing Kitava the games final boss (excl Shaper) there wasn't even credits? Or a congrats or anything at all? It literally made me feel like I wasted my time. For ME that is crazy as I am not even a lore-fanatic.

I can't imagine that people that play this game for the lore feel complete at all. I know I didn't and i only understand like 80% of what is going on exactly.

It felt super fucking rushed. Act 10 was like wtf is this?!?! Already done?

I couldn't believe it tbh.
The game has its shortcomings but overall a great expansion with a lackluster league that will be tuned up soon just because GGG is great that way. It's the whining and nitpicking that kept me away from the forums of late.
Still no ingame trading solution is the only thing that really rustles my jimmies.
I started playing during march this year, so I have played a bit of 2.6, and dabbled in the Legacy league a bit. I must say that I don't like the adjustments of the labyrinth.

I had a hate/love relation with the old labyrinth, but the adjustments in 3.0 makes it to easy, in my humble opinion.
And this leads me to what I miss the most in 3.0: the option to choose difficulty. The game feels easier than before - compare merciless Malachai vs. Kitava - and I want a challenge in the pre-maps game.
no top hat MXT for SRS, I want my raging Gentlemen

or top hats at all for that matter
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info