[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

I must be missing something here. Why are we taking MoM if we're reserving 100% of our mana for auras?
Eldritch Battery - your energy shield is your mana. That's why we can reserve 100% mana, and still have good survi with MoM.
May it be worth it/reliable to spec out of chain reaction (or change ascendancy) and use hair triggers and general increase trigger radius to still proc all the traps, while benefiting more from tinkerskin/blast cascade?
The major downside I think would be losing the 40%cd from chain reaction, but you could potentially regenerate more life per throw (100 vs 400) and have more uptime on phase/frenzy/power charges.

Edit: also from my understanding if a trap doesn't have an Enemy in it's trigger radius when it gets triggered, it will fire in a random direction, resulting in some missed shots (as seen also in the opening video vs izaro.).
Last edited by Wacciah on Aug 22, 2017, 12:23:00 PM
Hey great build! Pretty fun. I've been pushing T15s in the high 80s without much of a problem. Farms Uber lab with ease as well. I hit Izaro with one trap on phase 2 and it ended.

Still on 5Ls.

I didn't go MoM, but added more damage. My tree is available in my profile.

At level 89 my gear, still on a budget, is:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build, and thanks to GornoDD for his input!
Can you do Hall of Grandmaster map with this build? I heard the trapper is the best character for this map, and your build looks really nice.
I think the Author forgot to fulfill the 40 dex requirement for sharpnet shot Collateral damage to work. I also took a note at other authors, seems like everyone forgot...
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
I think the Author forgot to fulfill the 40 dex requirement for sharpnet shot Collateral damage to work. I also took a note at other authors, seems like everyone forgot...

oh shoot mybad, it was answered in page 4.
Pretty enjoyable build. I'm using a more evasion oriented version of the tree, so far it feels like it offers a nice balance. I'm switching between Wrath and Grace as needed:

Gear:

Ideally I'd like to get WED on rings and more on belt, helm enchant and I'm currently in the process of switching out boots as soon as I hit one of the good enchants (ele pen, crit or added lightning) on Atziri's step. I love that Tinkerskin fixes one of the most annoying aspects of playing a trapper (sustain), easily one of my new favorite uniques in the game. Its bonuses really should be a baseline for a sab ascendancy.
Last edited by Bawtzki on Aug 25, 2017, 3:26:48 PM
I'm currently building an Inquisitor Doomfletch version of this, because Chance To Bleed and Coated Shrapnel are just so insanely powerful with Doomfletch.

My main concern is that there is a LOT of travelling between Inquisitor start, Point Blank, and Eldritch Battery. I really don't know how effective this is going to end up being.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info