[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

"
are you saying your orb of storms is somehow applying lightning penetration to your shrapnel shot? it doesn't work like that btw. the lightning pen needs to be in the links of your shrapnel shot. orb of storms usually only used for applying curses, elemental overload, and elemental equilibrium.

So if orb of storms hit enemies, will not penetrate the lightning resistance?
Why the tooltip shows on orb of storms, it's penetrate the lightning res?
I thought, this penetration will drop enemy's resistance by -38%, so all lightning attack hit 38% more, it's not working like that?

Hi hi! Could this build work if I run as a ranger, specifically deadeye? I am after a cheap league starter that can easily farm Uber lab but I prefer ranger to transition to mapping builds later in league. And I hate the usual jugg or slayer builds for Uber lab cos I just like that ranged play style more and they suffer from bad izaro buffs sometimes.

Really keen to hear your thoughts on this :))
is this build still viable at 3.3?
"
szmegma wrote:
"
are you saying your orb of storms is somehow applying lightning penetration to your shrapnel shot? it doesn't work like that btw. the lightning pen needs to be in the links of your shrapnel shot. orb of storms usually only used for applying curses, elemental overload, and elemental equilibrium.

So if orb of storms hit enemies, will not penetrate the lightning resistance?
Why the tooltip shows on orb of storms, it's penetrate the lightning res?
I thought, this penetration will drop enemy's resistance by -38%, so all lightning attack hit 38% more, it's not working like that?

I'm pretty sure that lightning pen only applies to the dmg dealt by orb of storms. If the pen applied to other sources of dmg it would definitely state that on the tooltip.
"
Mayerling wrote:
I'm pretty sure that lightning pen only applies to the dmg dealt by orb of storms. If the pen applied to other sources of dmg it would definitely state that on the tooltip.

Thanks!

I have now (lvl 94) without lightning penetration 500K / trap DPS on a standard boss and 767K / trap DPS on a normal mob.
All maps and mods are easy!
"
EverydayRufus wrote:
is this build still viable at 3.3?

A plenty :)

I just killed Uber Atziri and it was a piece of cake :)

Uberlab is easy to farm with that build also

I havent done the shaper but seeing how I dropped Uber ATziri or any boss in T10+ map, I think its easily shaper viable :)

Its not the fastest clear speed but its a boss killer (they just melt instantly 10-20 trap with 500k dmg each which all shot gun the boss)
Do you get Devestating Devices? That passive wasn't around when you made the guide.
How does shrapnel shot as a trap compare to rain of arrows/ blast rain/ tornado shot? Wanting to do a bow trap build but not sure which. The build is all the same pretty much though right? you just choose your skill?
"
jeb8d wrote:
How does shrapnel shot as a trap compare to rain of arrows/ blast rain/ tornado shot? Wanting to do a bow trap build but not sure which. The build is all the same pretty much though right? you just choose your skill?

I use both shrapnel and blast rain,

I love shrapnel because its instant and feel like a shotgun and I generally use blast rain to kill remaining mobs or when I want damage to extend over a period of time (because shrapnel is all instant)

Both are viable but Blast rain with the knockback on crit can be annoying against boss and make you miss some dmg.
LOOKS amazing for a starter ANY CHANCE u update ur BUILD for the next league coming soon
I REALLY NEED an update PATH OF BUILDING

thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info