[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Howdy!

Updated the templar builds list finally, sorry it took a while to get yours listed. It's quite deserving.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Re Corruption Node:
Corruption ends up being a trip of 6 nodes for 49% inc damage=roughly 8% per node. Since we can still add spell damage at 10% per node for the same effect, corruption isn't really efficient for this build.

Re Build List: Yay! Glad you find it so.

-O
hey, love the build so far, i'm level 72 now with it and i was wondering if a carcass jack would be nice ?
Re Carcass Jack:

Only if you can 6-link it. Otherwise POB says we are better off with a tabula. A 6L Carcass would be very good, but extremely expensive.

-O
What about this stuff: Self-Flagellation Viridian Jewel and Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe?
Isn't that good DPS boost for Darkpact?

P.S.: BTW, second link for video at "Video Samples" doesn't work.
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Aug 14, 2017, 3:01:33 PM
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
What about this stuff: Self-Flagellation Viridian Jewel and Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe?

lost 2 rings slots. for ring -40% to curse.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kikazaru
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 14, 2017, 4:15:29 PM
"
Orion72 wrote:
Re Corruption Node:
Corruption ends up being a trip of 6 nodes for 49% inc damage=roughly 8% per node. Since we can still add spell damage at 10% per node for the same effect, corruption isn't really efficient for this build.

Re Build List: Yay! Glad you find it so.

-O
Followed your path to spell dmg couse chaos node does not provide mouch dps icrease.
What do you think about using a blight+cwc+inc aoe+temp chains+inc duation with 2x Spreading rot to have enemies take 50% more chaos damage while hindered?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Allelopathy
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spreading_Rot
Re Blight set up:

This is an interesting idea. We would be sacrificing around 500 EHP by trading out the gloves, and another 400-500 from trading out the jewels. That is not necessarily a catastrophe. The more dangerous thing is that this would turn us into more of a melee character. Any boss for which this is likely to help, I personally don't usually want to stand that close to.

However, I suspect it could work well if you developed a playstyle around it and I'd be interested to hear reports if you experiment. If it could be made to work, I feel your single target DPS would be spectacular.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 14, 2017, 5:35:38 PM
thanks im trying it out now. i saw some builds for selfcast use the setup and thought it might work for SC play. currently 71 starting mapping. POB has my dps going from 17k to 24.5k dps on the bosses. so its a nice boost to boss dps. the hinder from blight currently last 2.57 seconds plus the 40% slower expire from temp chains so it fine to hit the boss with blight and curse then hide while the totems melt the poor guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info