Constant disconnects when loading zones

I used to play the game in open beta for a couple years, logged around 2000 hours. Haven't played in a couple years but my wife wanted to try it. I try to play today and get an "Unexpected disconnect occurred" every 20 seconds. I tried a couple different servers and a couple times of day. Shame.
ign: orosmoltenstrike
build thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/918546
GGG please fix this game. I have a new computer that ran POE perfectly and then this horrid awful Delve league starts.

Today I have crashed 3 times. I've spent over and hour loading screens and rebooting my machine.

THIS GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE.
Is GGG really serious about this issue? Or they are just ignoring this and pretending everything are fine, except a small group of bugs making noises?
I have regular disconnects on loading screen since beginning of the league, I had never any technical issues before that, and EU servers are hardly stable this league.

I wouldnt mind as much if I wanted to play SSF, but since trading can be bothersome enough just to get a response at all, but finally getting a response just to disconnect when loading hideout is pure frustration, or losing e.g. map portals to disconnects.

Really like the league, but I'm not gonna bother any longer and hope for improvements for future leagues.
"
Yurdahil wrote:
I have regular disconnects on loading screen since beginning of the league, I had never any technical issues before that, and EU servers are hardly stable this league.

I wouldnt mind as much if I wanted to play SSF, but since trading can be bothersome enough just to get a response at all, but finally getting a response just to disconnect when loading hideout is pure frustration, or losing e.g. map portals to disconnects.

Really like the league, but I'm not gonna bother any longer and hope for improvements for future leagues.

I heard that. I can't even load the game anymore. I'm running a new rig, less that four months out of the box. I have updated everything but the game crashes on the loading screen. Sometimes it crashes on the GGG logo which is way before the game even loads.

Given that I really want to play I'll continue to try it but only every third day.
"
Zokkoven wrote:
I also got kicked out to tittle screen when loading zones. Literally, 11 times today. I can't play like this..

I am having this same issue, I get to the loading screen, my screen turns black after It finishes loading and I get set bac to the title. I've tried for 4 days or so, just trying to load in I can. I quite literally can't play like this. My issue just started when the last patch was put up, I'll try again when a new patch comes around, but for now it's hopeless. I even tried reinstalling, but to no avail.
Response would be nice.
You wouldn't feel the pain if you start a new character, even in Delve league, until you complete Act 10, then suddenly all the shits pops out.

Serious laggy, disconnected when changing map, unable to proceed beyond loading screen...yadayada

That means it is definitely server's problem, not client problem.

Very disappointing GGG choose to ignore and pretend every thing are fine.
Last edited by ChickyWaWa on Sep 24, 2018, 11:39:01 AM
Issue has been pretty stable in the last week or so, no better, no worse. Still need to login and select a char about 3-5 times before it will actually let me in game.

Tried to desync the Networking Mode, didn't make any difference.

This is most annoying when trying to zone to sell. No choice but to leave a lot of loot on the ground and then get disconnected for no reason when going back to town >_<.

Would be nice since this thread has 80+ pages and there are new threads like this popping up every day if it was something that could be addressed in the code.
"
Boddooner32 wrote:
Response would be nice.

I don't think GGG is going to respond. For me I play the game every day until I crash, sometimes I get 15 minutes if I'm lucky.

In any case I bail on the first crash. I am verging on giving up on this game even though I love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info