Constant disconnects when loading zones

*due to a bug post was duplicated*
Last edited by kruegerkostello on Dec 29, 2019, 3:34:11 PM
This thread goes back to 2017. There are hundreds of people begging POE for help. Not once have they been answered.

I think that about says everything about POE.
PoE on an SSD, and this is still happening. For years.
i tryed 2 ssd. this problem just not ssd problem. ggg pls please take care now.
I think they introduced a memory leak to the game. I ran out of memory loading a zone with 5 GB available, unless you know your suppose to have 5GB dedicated to running the game
3SSDs in raid0 90 GB free space. , an i7 with a gtx 1060. 16GB RAM.

Internet is 1gbps wired and 250mbps down.

I have a friend who if we try to do the lab, If I zone, he disconnects. If he zones I disconnect.

The only way for me to get a faster hd is to replace my motherboard and use an nvme drive. I already pull pretty silly performance from the raid!

It has been this way since a week or so into this league, and was never a problem before.

I hope the patch fixes this =(

If you have a problem disconnecting while loading the map using steam version, try the POE version of the game. It helped me.
Just got back from a break from path of exile and now i have the same problem as you guys (stuck at loading screen per new area). Welp time to make an indefinite leave from the game thanks ggg
Every time i go back to sell items, get into other people hideouts i get DC.
this is really annoying
Came back to the game since Delve. Graphics card is now RTX 2070, runs like a dream if we're talking about fps.

BUT THE LAG SPIKES and disconnects. I'm on fiber, this happens for no other online game I play. No way I'm going to struggle through labyrinth with these network issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info