Constant disconnects when loading zones

Came back after a few years and now every time I try to enter a map I got disconected from the game. Its literaly unplayable,
Starting yesterday the disconnects have started to become difficult to bear with.

Any loading screen has a 70% chance to disconnect me now from the game starting with the character selection screen.
Tried changing a few settings but did not work (Same issue on both engines, DirectX or Vulkan, network selections, admin privileges, etc.)

Sadly currently the experience is unplayable, hopefully can be fixed soon.

Alongside this, it also randomly crashes to desktop,
amazing they didnt fix it but the most interesting thing they know about this issue really well, they were fixing it in some previous leagues. Remeber when in heist there was massive disconnects when changing area? but that was happening with almost everyone and not like now 1 of 10 portals but 1 of 1 or 1 of 2 area change) sometimes you just couldnt get back to rogue harbor after disconnect and second trail was to get inside contract)) BUT they did a warning in news and fixed it in some hours. What we see now... until they get massive
indignation they just wont do anything.
As for I just wont buy anything in shop until they fix it, idc. Such annoying thing when u dc at last izaro or loose 3 of 6 portals to maven,sirus etc coz of disconnects. Call it comfort playing? fk this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info