Constant disconnects when loading zones

Having the same problem here, which is weird that the problem started happening 2 days ago, i've played almost the entire flashback event without any problems and now this started to happen, already tried almost all solutions i could find on this post and nothing seems to work... sometimes i'm able to enter a few zones without getting stuck on the loading screen until i get the error "failed to connect to the instance", i've tried to repeatedly teleport between my hideout and the aspirant's plaza (as a example) and sometimes i can do it a few times without having any problem, and sometimes i get the error at the first try, and it can happen at any location, its very frustrating because i already lost 5 offerings trying to do the lab, sometimes i got to almost the final trial without getting the error, but always got disconnected at some point before the final room, i just gave up at this point.
Only way to avoid the constant kicks is to play SSF until you get to maps, then switch and just stay in your hideout and do maps. If you have to go to the city hubs for some reason you'll get disconnected but it's at least playable. The reason SSF works is because there's only very few players.

I tried low graphic settings, Direct X9, technical support (They told me to go fuck off basically). SSF is the only thing that works, because there's just not that many people playing it.

This is an issue on the devs end, their server structure is overloaded and they refuse to acknowledge it, or if they know about it, they don't care to fix it cus it's too expensive.
Last edited by Contortrix on Sep 2, 2018, 1:34:35 PM
Definitely have the same problem, it's getting pretty annoying. It's especially bad in towns or anywhere there are a good amount of players. This is a big problem when logging in, since you always appear in the Act's town.

Get "an unexpected disconnection has occurred" message each time. Usually boots back out to the login screen. Logging to the server is no problem, but going to any zone is an issue. Usually x2/x3 times as bad going into town, but disconnections still happen regularly with any zone.

Not currently using an SSD, tried noaasync and directx fixes, but no help there. Seems very unlikely this is an internet issue as I'm hardwired to a modem and have 200mb down bandwidth with no packet loss issues. Ping on the in-game monitor when this happens is around 60. Am connecting to the Texas server.
Same here, getting "an unexpected disconnection has occurred" message sooo often.

GGG, do something please. The game is unplayable!
Having the same problem. AND "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" When I login

Talk about Double Whammy. Oh wait a minute.. When I login, it disconnect me when I try to load zone again, and "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" again.

Quadruple Whammy?

Seriously how long has this been going on? GGG just don't care?
Log in -> game logs out -> relog -> change zone -> game logs out -> relog -> change zone -> change zone -> game logs out.....aaaand the same all over again.

Can't progress the questline cos there's 2 zones without a waypoint and so far 100% of the time it logs out during one of the 3 loading screens between waypoints.

Fu*kin' seriously!?!
81 pages and not even one reply from GGG. After 81 pages I am obligated to say this: I wonder how fast this thing would’ve escalated to GGG fix board if the problem was disconnecting payment connections..

Well done guys, well done.

Count me in. I’ve had this problem since mid incursion. Started all of the sudden. Now its so bad that I cant finish labyrinth because of too many zones to zone in. :(

Yeah, i'm just about done. Impossible to play.

If i play 4hrs, 2hrs i spend in loading, trying to get back in, run through zones and back into my map etc.

Tried changing directx, updating drivers, changing server. No change. Wasn't as bad in flashback and in previous leagues. Now it's impossible to do anything.

Try to log in>dropped>re-log>port to mine>dropped>log back in and if i am lucky i get to the mine. Soon after it will drop me again on some loading screen, be it in the mine or maps or lab>repeat the process.
Last edited by ChoZaratan on Sep 5, 2018, 4:22:58 PM
Same thing, game unplayable since league start, always disconnected when loading or loading zones very slow(((
This isn't just me? I've always had these type of disconnects, but I could circumvent it by using different towns as my load-in area and just staying in my hideout. Now, with the Azerite mine I need to load to, it's become exceptionally frustrating.

I need to load it twice. So I load it once, wait till I disconnect - which takes forever - and then load again. The same happens with towns, which means that it often takes at least 10min of loading and disconnecting before I can get into the mine.

Oh, after this I have to stomach the 3 FPS I'm getting when fighting near the glowing live Azerite veins. I realize that my PC is a bit older, but it runs more graphical intense games a lot smoother. It's absurd how I can have smooth gameplay in on environment and absolutely tank my DPS in the next.

I'm afraid I'll have to skip this league at the very least and wait till GGG gets the performane of their game more ironed out or until I get a hefty PC upgrade, which won't be soon.
Last edited by Ivonbeton on Sep 5, 2018, 5:19:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info