Constant disconnects when loading zones

Today i did die at lvl 72 :)

I just went to kill A10 kitava, first time i get DC during loading, i did run over 2 maps before again, no big deal ...

But then i click on entrance again, and i did wait over minute in loading screen, then got DC and after log into game, i was moved to standard league :)

Well now i am pretty upset from this game, i am basically new, this char was my biggest one in my game history and i was so close from mapping (what i rly want to try).

Now instead of mapping i am about to leave this game until they fix this, i regret i spent money for this :)

Thank you GGG
Last two days it is getting much worse. I have 50% chance to dc during loading instance and sometimes can't even log in
This is a single player game which has constant problems due to "online only" requerements. First desyncs, now this
Daily reminder that GGG cares more about SALES than their game or players.
I have this problem now. About a 50% chance of getting an infinite loading screen that forces me to alt-f4 the game.
"
rockanddark66 wrote:
For anyone still having this problem, I've recently tried this and it kinda fixed it for now, I'm going to edit if the problem will appear again but for now I got no problems.

1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.

2. Locate the following registry key.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\DHCP

3. In the right pane, double click DependOnService, and then make sure that the Data Value value is Tcpip
Afd
NetBT

(Copy what you have in that file and paste it in a notepad file in case you need to put it back, a sort of backup)

Tell me if it fixed it for you guys.

This seemed to fix it for me.

How do I know if I'm actually using DHCP or not on my network? Apologies for my ignorance.
Just posting to let GGG know that I'm also having the same problem, started today after playing 3.0 from launch and its quite annoying... Ill try the fix posted here to see if it works. no luck with the different dirext x's and was running Dx 11 from launch without issues until today.
"
rockanddark66 wrote:
For anyone still having this problem, I've recently tried this and it kinda fixed it for now, I'm going to edit if the problem will appear again but for now I got no problems.

1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.

2. Locate the following registry key.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\DHCP

3. In the right pane, double click DependOnService, and then make sure that the Data Value value is Tcpip
Afd
NetBT

(Copy what you have in that file and paste it in a notepad file in case you need to put it back, a sort of backup)

Tell me if it fixed it for you guys.

Blessings upon your house good sir. Seems to have worked for me.
Im trying that but dont wanna make mess so i am asking what should i edit in the window when i opened "Depend on Service".Right now in the window i have:

NSI
Tdx
Afd
I can't even play now... Every time I try the "Highgate" loading screen appears for a minute, then *poof* back to the login screen. Every. Single. Time.
Last edited by SourCreamKing on Aug 15, 2017, 6:24:41 PM
Since a few days i have the same problem. Really annoying. Game is almost unplayable for me

And the solution about the registry doesnt work.
Last edited by kramurz on Aug 15, 2017, 6:30:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info