Constant disconnects when loading zones

So many days/posts and still no response? Maybe someone from NZ can call their office directly?:)
I can't even login to the game "an unexpected disconnect" error each first time Im trying to login. Playing poe for more than 3 years and never had that problem before 3.0.
Hi all,

I feel like I joined the world of exiles...since update to 3.0.0 I'm not able to play anymore. I barely could remake my trees between 2 deconnexions:

- all my other games work fine
- I tried all the servers and same issue
- my internet works fine

I don't find any post where a solution is given neither a message from GG telling they're working on it.

At least it seems I'm not the only one.

GGG team, a message of hope to share? :) I'd like to find my favourite game back.

Thx.

Yoshenko
OK i will post it too, because it looks like no one wanna do something with it.

I have same problem, after patch 3.0 i got DC, and now i will be honest, every 4th loading time... I am rly new in this game, and i rly enjoy it, or at least i did before patch.

Now its pretty hard to deal with this, because i dont want to spend time in loading screens and main menu ... i just want to play a game. Please GGG do something!
The game has improved a little over the last couple of days. I'm still having to long on x2 to get the game up and running and x2 to get to the first map/area. If the area stays stable then it's the lag spikes killing the game.

Funny thing about lag. It only effects players. YOU can't move, YOU can't use your flasks, you're lagged. Monsters do not suffer from lag. You will be instantly surrounded and they could beat you to death with spoons and there is NOTHING you can to. Even Alt F4 doesn't work.

Plus there's the annoying extremely difficult search for chaos resistance. I could live with that but NOT the lag.

GGG please, humbly, with hat in hand, please please fix this game.
bump
path of exile expert
Same thing happening for me. Tried every gateway, still the problem occurs. Switching to Dx9Ex reduced the frequency of crashes, but didn't fix it.
I put the game on ssd today and i dont get any dc's anymore.
"
MFairfax wrote:

Funny thing about lag. It only effects players. YOU can't move, YOU can't use your flasks, you're lagged. Monsters do not suffer from lag. You will be instantly surrounded and they could beat you to death with spoons and there is NOTHING you can to. Even Alt F4 doesn't work.

at this point i thought: Thanks god that im not playing on hardcore mode :D

Still nof fix? :(
Played with a friend yesterday. He had no problems but i had a disconnect 80% by enter a new zone.

Tryed everything that was posted here.
Changed DX, changed gateway, i also put the game on the ssd... but disconnects are still real.
"
Axed wrote:
I put the game on ssd today and i dont get any dc's anymore.

Didn't work for me.

I have constant "Failed to connect to instance" problem for almost an year, and now after 3.0 I also have DC when Alt+Tab to desktop. Zero problems with any other MO game: low ping, no lags, never disconnected

So I don't think it will be fixed at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info