PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Constant disconnects when loading zones

Switching from direct x11 to direct x9 helped for me
"
I don't even get kicked, I just get stuck at loading screens :/

Same here !
also same problem seems to be worst in some zones than others (town is sometimes loadable however rotten core is completely unplayable does not load zone i have tried about 30 times today now) therefore i am unable to progress past rotten core and lvl 65-70 i dont think i am going to play until we get some explanation or reply.
Same here and the maps loads so slow about 40-60 sec
looks like ggg only cares about the mtx money they're making off of popular streamers and newcomers. couldn't care less about their loyal fans and current state of the game
"
assamite1 wrote:
Im having the same issue, and im also guessing they are too busy with xbox beta to care.
Money dont come from poor low end pc/laptop owners.

That's sad im a laptop owner =(
unable to play coz of the loading problem... was able to perfectly play in legacy...
"
Tuxopia wrote:
"

Same here !

You do get kicked, you just done see it because you're perma-loading. I'm having the same issues. I talk on the phone with a buddy when we play and he lets me know when I go offline. I don't see it though as stated before Im' just starring at the loading screen. I have to go kill the game in task manager to re-start. Pretty sure I've spent more time this league starring at a loading screen than actually playing the game.

Said Eff it, building a new PC. This laptop is old anyway and it's way over due. I know it's not fully my PC's problem though as 2.6 the game ran relatively well untill sextant'ed maps. I know this isn't a viable option for a lot of people. I myself have been saving up for a PC the last few months.

The lack of a response from GGG is disheartening though, as this is a big issues, for what seems like a lot of people.
Last edited by TirpitzLuminare on Aug 7, 2017, 4:40:19 PM
Same issue - I assume this is only affecting people using either HDD, or with not a lot of RAM? (I have 6GB)
"
"
Tuxopia wrote:
"

Same here !

You do get kicked, you just done see it because you're perma-loading. I'm having the same issues. I talk on the phone with a buddy when we play and he lets me know when I go offline. I don't see it though as stated before Im' just starring at the loading screen. I have to go kill the game in task manager to re-start. Pretty sure I've spent more time this league starring at a loading screen than actually playing the game.

Said Eff it, building a new PC. This laptop is old anyway and it's way over due. I know it's not fully my PC's problem though as 2.6 the game ran relatively well untill sextant'ed maps. I know this isn't a viable option for a lot of people. I myself have been saving up for a PC the last few months.

The lack of a response from GGG is disheartening though, as this is a big issues, for what seems like a lot of people.

I've thought about building a pc but I'm afraid if I do, even tho it would take me a few months, I'm afraid updating everything wouldn't allow me to play still, then I'm out a few hundred $ for really no reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info