Constant disconnects when loading zones

"
Fürax wrote:
Hi There,

The same for me, and it s real boring to have the game stop responding one tp over two ;(
But we are a lot to have the same problem...
I tried every things:

Re dl 3 times
Path of exile error scan.. Nothing
Scan steam... Nothing
Test oher games bo problem..
My config is op and new i7 7 a 1080, 32 go rams Windows 10..
Try others direct x.. No way..
Try to make a goats sacrifice in the Garden.. Not work..

Plz Can wr have some help??

Thanks

Initial post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1939270

you have only one 1080?
Removing the game should help, stay calm until someday ggg will see how many people are affected by this
I dont understand why is there no statement from GGG about this.

Its ok there are bugs and problems, that update is huge... very huge.

But i cant find a simple statement about our problem and a simple sorry or that they say they work on it. :(

"
Solon78 wrote:
I dont understand why is there no statement from GGG about this.

Its ok there are bugs and problems, that update is huge... very huge.

But i cant find a simple statement about our problem and a simple sorry or that they say they work on it. :(

you cab find.. in beta section that is restricted for regular users.
having the same problem,most of the time i cant even log into my character in the league,much less do the instances...this wasnt a problem before 3.0. In 2.6 the only disconnect(s) i would get were in the lab and that was maybe once or twice . pls fix this,game is unplayable like this
rly thought the new hotfix changed it, made norm/cruel lab without dcing
but first trail i made for merc lab

voila good old dcs are back.
already dcd 3 times in a span of 10 min.

150+ dcs and counting lvl 65 atm
likewise the game is unplayable for me. the game hangs up on loading screens no matter what i do, like lowering the graphics, changing the dx, resolution....can we get a confirmation from ggg about this atleast!!
I don't know if you noticed it but I have instant disconnection when change texture quality from medium to high. Just 0 fps and a few seconds and then "An unexpected disconnection has occurred". Normally disconnections were when loading zone of course(not everytime but very often).
Last edited by Raven111 on Aug 7, 2017, 8:20:27 AM
Same thing happening to me. Loading time are now 3~5 times longer, and 2 out of three times I'm kicked to the login screen. Quite annoying to be honest.
same problem here...sometimes I have to relog 2-3 times to get back in game...

hope they can do something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info