Constant disconnects when loading zones

It´s an issue with their servers, it has nothing to do with your hardware, so stop fiddling around with it. :)
if you stuck at loading screen delete any commands from poe link (noasync, waitforpreload, etc.), this helped me.
It's not server issue. I have disconnects every 1-2 loading zones, while my friend has only after 30-40 times.
Last edited by _iVey__ on Aug 7, 2017, 12:13:15 PM
I have this problem too, I'm kicked to the login screen in time to time. not only when loading zones but while playing too.

If i play in directx11 this is frequent, so i play in directx9c and happens just sometimes.

That is annoying =(
"
_iVey__ wrote:
It's not server issue. I have disconnects every 1-2 loading zones, while my friend has only after 30-40 times.

It is.

Just check it yourself, do not play at the location where your home is. I play at US servers as a European and don´t have any trouble, but as soon I play on an EU realm, I DC every 2-3 loading screens.

They need to look into this, it´s a well known problem from many other games on release. WOW had them, SWTOR did and D3.

I bet their authentication servers can´t handle it.
I have already done it by changing from Moscow to US/Japan, nothing changed for me. And it doesn't explain why my friend has less crashes playing the same region. It's shitty, but there is nothing to do in common ways without GGG support or "shamaning"
Same problem here. It takes ages to load instances/town compared to 2.6. And about 40% of times I get a disconnection.
I was having this problem too but I think I fixed it. In the options I turned off the multithreading and my loading times went from taking ages to only taking 1-3 seconds. I'm guessing the problem for me at the very least is that I have a cpu with only 2 cores and 2 threads, a G3258 and multithreading wasn't working efficiently.
man, fuck this game. over 100 replies and over 6k views and ggg refuses to do anything about this. i'm done with this shit
Im having the same issue, and im also guessing they are too busy with xbox beta to care.
Money dont come from poor low end pc/laptop owners.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info