[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
Mishisho wrote:
A Question from me though, since the skill tree posted here is achieved at around 83, i'm wondering how we should proceed most optimally.

is this okay?
Lv92 Skill tree

Born to fight > Heart of the Warrior seems to provide the most hp for 3 points out of all the options left available to get more life. also jewel slot between witch and shadow seems the best one available. and lastly going for ancestral knowledge at least gives extra 10 str (5 life) compared to catalyze with just 30int total. dunno if there is a more efficient use of points. alrdy tried out several approaches.

Yeah, that's fine as the DPS option. I took Heart of the Warrior at lv 86 too. However, after that I'm going to go with the Life option, i.e. simply grab more and more Life nodes and won't bother with the last jewel socket (or especially Anc Knowledge) until I feel very comfortable with the survivability.

DPS is really not an issue, as long you get a reasonable amount of Int and 20/20 gems. The main goal now is not to get 1-shot.
Do u have a life Witch version of this type of build?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Is a Pyre Sapphire Ring Still good with this build??
is the Pyre Sapphire Ring Still good for this Build?
"
TheValkian wrote:
is the Pyre Sapphire Ring Still good for this Build?

No, unless you're playing in standard with legacy one
Kelvynn, I've been thinking of dropping blind in favor of increased duration for OoS+AS. I'm not seeing that 10% chance to blind proc enough, so maybe having OoS and AS up for longer is better in the long run?
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Kelvynn, I've been thinking of dropping blind in favor of increased duration for OoS+AS. I'm not seeing that 10% chance to blind proc enough, so maybe having OoS and AS up for longer is better in the long run?

Since you can just recast OoS every 4 seconds, increased duration is just a convenience. Blind helps 10% of the time, so it's clearly a win.
Kelvynn, what do you think about the new Soul Tether belt? I've been running it and I'm honestly in love and might use it perma. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Sorry for double post, please delete double post
Last edited by glidemaster on Aug 13, 2017, 4:36:03 AM
Gear Updates
1239 int
5131 hp
grinding T8-9 maps without difficulty
I have to take care of my flasks now,
Spoiler

What do you guys think about
. Does the increase duration for icestorm is really great ?
Last edited by Shiranui3489 on Aug 13, 2017, 5:19:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info