Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Thanks for the update! So we are droping the triple curse setup?
---
"
Kelemn wrote:

Yes. Need the skill points to get enough damage and then as much Life as possible after that. And the ring slot is better used for other things too.

TC is not needed anymore at all. Endgame bosses are no longer immune to chill, we facetank, and AA chills/slows by 30% for 0.6 sec for each hit - that is far better than TC ever did because T16/Shaper mitigated curses by 80%.

WM is not needed for Berserker. He leeches enough. Get the leech boot enchantment to be even safer.

Blind is not a curse, takes nothing but a gem, but it's totally awesome. The CI version couldn't use Blind because Unwavering Stance disabled evasion, but now we can take full advantage of it. You can see in the Minotaur video that he is not even hitting me very often. I'm pretty sure the Shaper missed at least a couple of Slams on me because he was blind too. Bosses have no Blind mitigation (that I know about).

Enfeeble is all we need. Applying via CWDT - Ball - CoH is still great. Or via Orb of Storms for stationary bosses.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 4, 2017, 10:52:37 AM
Just an fyi, in terms of gem links, CD > FP for total dps(even Shaper).

But looking good, cant see skilltree atm because poeplanner is down for me.
ign: Roguesenpai
So hyped to do use this build once again. Was a big fan of the ES version.

Thanks for all the hard work on it! ♥
What you think about Inya's Epiphany new unique?
It gives 8% more int and a lot of hp. It is maybe better to use those boots and get some ring with resists?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Kelemn wrote:

Yes. Need the skill points to get enough damage and then as much Life as possible after that. And the ring slot is better used for other things too.

TC is not needed anymore at all. Endgame bosses are no longer immune to chill, we facetank, and AA chills/slows by 30% for 0.6 sec for each hit - that is far better than TC ever did because T16/Shaper mitigated curses by 80%.

WM is not needed for Berserker. He leeches enough. Get the leech boot enchantment to be even safer.

Blind is not a curse, takes nothing but a gem, but it's totally awesome. The CI version couldn't use Blind because Unwavering Stance disabled evasion, but now we can take full advantage of it. You can see in the Minotaur video that he is not even hitting me very often. I'm pretty sure the Shaper missed at least a couple of Slams on me because he was blind too. Bosses have no Blind mitigation (that I know about).

Enfeeble is all we need. Applying via CWDT - Ball - CoH is still great. Or via Orb of Storms for stationary bosses.

Thanks for the explanation :)
---
Good to see this build back for 3.0! However, anyone else having trouble opening the skilltree links? Poeplanner keeps timing out for me right now...
you are not the only one
I gues that the server is not working very well
Any chance of getting a bin code for the skill tree? The links in the guide won't load for me. Thanks!
cannot load the skill tree link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info