[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Great Build. Using Berek's Pass instead of Perandus myself, getting better damage out of it.
Hi. How did you obtain Astramentis at lvl 39 ?(I suck)
"
chipftw wrote:
Hi. How did you obtain Astramentis at lvl 39 ?(I suck)

You don't need Astramentis at level 39. Buy it when you can afford it. Just save up your chaos and it shouldn't take too long.
How well does this build do in Lab? Can you kill Izaro with a facetank too?

And yes, when I saw Astramentis at Lvl39 I was thinking a bit myself: not sure if this build is for me :)
But at least it's cheaper than a Baron for my summoner witch :)
Last edited by HHLupus on Aug 12, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if there are any special flasks i should use?
Hi Kelvynn. Thank you for the great build and guide.

I just wanted to find out if you had considered using storm burst instead of scorching ray as your channelling skill? I haven't really applied my mind to using it for this build but wondered what the downside is? I'm not a huge fan of the visual look of scorching ray so just thought this may be an alternative?
Last edited by GeneralJ on Aug 12, 2017, 1:32:22 PM
Why don't we use a higher level arcane surge? Simply because the dmg increase on orb/flame dash can be ignored?

Or is it because higher level orb/dash will drain our mana to fast with MoM?
Last edited by xSugarPunch on Aug 12, 2017, 1:50:41 PM
Hi very fun build
do we use all puirty at the same time???
How much life should I be running? I'm 79, still have 2 life% nodes to pick up, and I'm sitting on 3700 life. I am using a rare with life rather than black sun crest and I'm at about 4K rather than 4.5K in DPS.
"
HHLupus wrote:
How well does this build do in Lab? Can you kill Izaro with a facetank too?

And yes, when I saw Astramentis at Lvl39 I was thinking a bit myself: not sure if this build is for me :)
But at least it's cheaper than a Baron for my summoner witch :)

The progression of the life version isn't as smooth as the CI version (you play most of the story with very little lifepool but you have crazy damage so it doesnt matter).. but once you get this build going (level 80+, its around this level where you really get enough life nodes to have a decent life pool) uber lab becomes a cakewalk.. the fact that you can simply rely on bringing 2 lifeflask and just run through traps like they are nothing is pretty awesome.

"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi very fun build
do we use all puirty at the same time???

need as little reserved mana as possible so no purity i think.

-----

A Question from me though, since the skill tree posted here is achieved at around 83, i'm wondering how we should proceed most optimally.

is this okay?
Lv92 Skill tree

Born to fight > Heart of the Warrior seems to provide the most hp for 3 points out of all the options left available to get more life. also jewel slot between witch and shadow seems the best one available. and lastly going for ancestral knowledge at least gives extra 10 str (5 life) compared to catalyze with just 30int total. dunno if there is a more efficient use of points. alrdy tried out several approaches.
Last edited by Mishisho on Aug 12, 2017, 6:10:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info