[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

i think my goal will be to just drop astramentis. losing 15-20 int from a perfect rolled one, in favor of life or extra res on a rare amulet seems worth it for the life build.
"
I'm not sure if we're supposed to go Doom whisper for the 2nd curse? Are we not supposed to run warlords mark on a blasphemy + CWDT Enfeeble? The blasphemy constantly overwrites the enfeeble whenever I get hit, so it seems pointless.

you don't really need a CWDT if you are running you curses with blasphemy. Blasphemy casts the curses as an aura, so they reserve mana.

from the CI Version (tri-curse) of this Build:

"
Chest 5L: CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit (20/20) - Enfeeble (lv 20) - Temporal Chains (lv 20).
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL.

and

"
2L: Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark.

so if you want to dual curse, I'd say you take the Chest 5L for it and maybe ditch the Vigilant strike (for warlords mark) and use arcane Surge-Flame dash (as suggested earlier) in the 4L with the Orb of Storms-blind-Arcane Surge instead of Leap slam-Faster attacks.

Depending on your Gem Setup you could fit in Vigilant strike without the faster attacks.

Anyway as far as I can see, dual curse will not be possible if we want to use kaom's in order to facetank shaper

Last edited by Pantsomancer on Aug 11, 2017, 6:48:58 AM
Hi Kelvym

I haver some question to the build right now. i look your Char and you dont use perandus signet. You wrote also nothing that we need 2 curses. As i see wl is pointless now as we have berserken.
Do you plan use 2 curse?
Is astramentis really worth it. I have

and there will be much better ones. So the strg bring us life and int is mandatory. So i loose
with this strng but get life and i dont think the dex is worth it to use astamentis?
Or do i oversee something?

If we look for an leather belt with int, we only can use a essence to get one? or is there another trick to get int on a belt. So i have the idea to try with essence to get high int and life and then with anulement try to get the worthless mods removed and then mastercraft it.
but that would be verry expensive. Is there another way to get a perfect belt.

And the last question
Are inyas boots with life int and movementspeed worth it? 8 % int seem really good. But is it
from basic int or 8 % on the top. And 70 life is not that much but seems ok.

Thanks for answer

"
Pantsomancer wrote:
"
I'm not sure if we're supposed to go Doom whisper for the 2nd curse? Are we not supposed to run warlords mark on a blasphemy + CWDT Enfeeble? The blasphemy constantly overwrites the enfeeble whenever I get hit, so it seems pointless.

you don't really need a CWDT if you are running you curses with blasphemy. Blasphemy casts the curses as an aura, so they reserve mana.

from the CI Version (tri-curse) of this Build:

"
Chest 5L: CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit (20/20) - Enfeeble (lv 20) - Temporal Chains (lv 20).
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL.

and

"
2L: Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark.

so if you want to dual curse, I'd say you take the Chest 5L for it and maybe ditch the Vigilant strike (for warlords mark) and use arcane Surge-Flame dash (as suggested earlier) in the 4L with the Orb of Storms-blind-Arcane Surge instead of Leap slam-Faster attacks.

Depending on your Gem Setup you could fit in Vigilant strike without the faster attacks.

Anyway as far as I can see, dual curse will not be possible if we want to use kaom's in order to facetank shaper

So basically, no dual curse. We don't really need WL with blasphemy since we get leech from berserker ascendancy(the downside is we lose endurance charges). This would mean that Enfeeble is mandatory in either a link setup with ball lightning or a 2L blasphemy. Most likely a 2 link blasphemy setup since if we use Kaoms later sockets aren't as plentiful.

"
Hi Kelvym

I haver some question to the build right now. i look your Char and you dont use perandus signet. You wrote also nothing that we need 2 curses. As i see wl is pointless now as we have berserken.
Do you plan use 2 curse?
Is astramentis really worth it. I have

and there will be much better ones. So the strg bring us life and int is mandatory. So i loose
with this strng but get life and i dont think the dex is worth it to use astamentis?
Or do i oversee something?

If we look for an leather belt with int, we only can use a essence to get one? or is there another trick to get int on a belt. So i have the idea to try with essence to get high int and life and then with anulement try to get the worthless mods removed and then mastercraft it.
but that would be verry expensive. Is there another way to get a perfect belt.

And the last question
Are inyas boots with life int and movementspeed worth it? 8 % int seem really good. But is it
from basic int or 8 % on the top. And 70 life is not that much but seems ok.

Thanks for answer

If you can afford to use a better amulet, I would definitely say to do so. The problem - like you said is that you will lose out on strength, but if you can manage without it I would say yes.

As for a belt, you can always get a Crystal Belt use an essence to get int on them.

Something like this, -minus the elemental damage with attacks since it does nothing for us, but you get the idea.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Aug 11, 2017, 7:38:54 AM
thanks for answer
but the prob with crystal belt, we loose 40 life. Thats a lot

Think I'm doing pretty good so far. I believe after standing still for 4 or so seconds my physical dmg is reduced by 36%. My resists are pretty much maxed (if I remember right I need like 4 more cold to be maxed). Intel was over 1400 but I scaled back for more health on the tree so at just over 1300. Life is around 3500 I believe and mana around 2500 with ES at 1200ish.

Any1 have any recommendations? Currently at level 82 and there's no skill tree really after this level so it appears its all just health nodes?

I'll say it again: awesome build and thank you!
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Think I'm doing pretty good so far. I believe after standing still for 4 or so seconds my physical dmg is reduced by 36%. My resists are pretty much maxed (if I remember right I need like 4 more cold to be maxed). Intel was over 1400 but I scaled back for more health on the tree so at just over 1300. Life is around 3500 I believe and mana around 2500 with ES at 1200ish.

Any1 have any recommendations? Currently at level 82 and there's no skill tree really after this level so it appears its all just health nodes?

I'll say it again: awesome build and thank you!

I would say, once you reach a threshold on gear that you could try to get a rare ammy that gives you 100+ int. Be careful when doing this because then you may need to compensate for the missing dex/str. Typically, though you can get an ammy with much higher intel + hp + some resistances. This might enable you to run the perandus signet rings for more intel since you might be able to compensate some resistances on your ammy. Other than that I'm not sure? Keep taking HP nodes and try to go for 100+ HP on all gears (will get expensive). Im not the original poster but glad to help if I can :)
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Aug 11, 2017, 10:31:33 AM
"
HanibAAAl wrote:
So where do you go on the skill tree once you reach level 83? Maybe get some life nodes? Also what chest would you go for Belly or maybe Astral plate?

Yeah, it looks like everybody on Beta was missing not just 3-4 but whopping 7 skill points. Crazy, I know! You reach the 'beta lv 90' tree at lv 83 now.

Grab more Life. You will need it. I'm at 8k Icestorm tooltip with lv 19 gems already. Killing stuff is not a problem at all. But doing red maps with random corrupted mods for the Atlas with 3.5k Life is not quite the same as with 8k ES.

As for what body armor to get, there are 3 options:
1. A rare with T1 life mods. This is the basic option, it's cheap and helps with resists.
2. Belly of the Beast. 80-100c. It adds about 500 hp.
3. Kaom's Heart. 300c. It adds 1k hp. Probably more with more life nodes.

I find the Belly option not worth the currency. A rare chest is fine until T16, and you will want Kaom's eventually anyway. I'm going to skip the Belly option personally. I got decent rares already, so I'll just save currency until I can afford Kaom's.
"
Stormzerker wrote:
hello so I was creeping your account Kelvynn and I had noticed that you got two rare rings - and all that other stuff, but in the recommended unqiues you have other stuff? Should I not be wearing
? What should I be doing ...

If you can balance your resists, Perandus Signet adds about 150 Int at lv 90, it's a great DPS buff. And extra mana regen and xp rate.

If you are in Standard, the legacy Pyre is awesome. It gives you resists, frees up 3 skill points (you don't need AoF), and you can use CD instead of CtF for more damage. Just make sure it's the legacy 100% one, not the post-nerf 40% crap.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 11, 2017, 12:49:44 PM
Is it worth dropping CWDT setup and doing blasphemy with Enfeeble once we take mind over matter or do we want as much Mana available as possible? I will be shooting for Kaoms Heart eventually

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info