[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
claydbp wrote:
Hey nice build. I want to try it. U have a pastebin for path of building?

Sorry, I don't use PoB much. It has never calculated Icestorm damage correctly (at least when I tried). My profile is public, you should be able to import my current char (Wizerkinger) into PoB if you want.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 10, 2017, 5:42:08 PM
Minor update: dropped Leap Slam in favor of Flame Dash

Flame Dash got nerfed a while ago and it's shorter distance now than any other movement skill, so I didn't like it, until now. But it's fast and, most importantly, it's a spell, meaning it can trigger Arcane Surge. This is good now:

Just make sure to align the mana costs of Orb, FD and Arcane Surge correctly so that you get the Surge buff on every use of the two skills.

Thanks @Vinidcator for the idea.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 10, 2017, 7:11:28 PM
Oh boy! Found

for only 30c!

This is why I like the early league times the most. Random people come across random items, and they have no idea how valuable they may be to non-meta builds.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 10, 2017, 7:12:22 PM
So where do you go on the skill tree once you reach level 83? Maybe get some life nodes? Also what chest would you go for Belly or maybe Astral plate?
hello so I was creeping your account Kelvynn and I had noticed that you got two rare rings - and all that other stuff, but in the recommended unqiues you have other stuff? Should I not be wearing
? What should I be doing ...
Wow the forums double posted me - I am sorry.
Last edited by Stormzerker on Aug 10, 2017, 9:45:40 PM
"
Stormzerker wrote:
hello so I was creeping your account Kelvynn and I had noticed that you got two rare rings - and all that other stuff, but in the recommended unqiues you have other stuff? Should I not be wearing
? What should I be doing ...

You shouldn't use pyre anymore atleast, it's garbage now.

couldn't find this addressed anywhere else.. What about using these? With Perandus ring you also get additional 2% intel on top of spell damage boost?
Do we get any benefit from "% increased elemental damage from attack skills" we can put on the belt? Neither the in-game number increased, nor did the PoB number. But why not?

I did manage to craft a reasonably good belt which it is too late to figure out how to post here. Check my char NorThingsDiurnal.
I'm not sure if we're supposed to go Doom whisper for the 2nd curse? Are we not supposed to run warlords mark on a blasphemy + CWDT Enfeeble? The blasphemy constantly overwrites the enfeeble whenever I get hit, so it seems pointless.

"
Graiaule wrote:
Do we get any benefit from "% increased elemental damage from attack skills" we can put on the belt? Neither the in-game number increased, nor did the PoB number. But why not?

I did manage to craft a reasonably good belt which it is too late to figure out how to post here. Check my char NorThingsDiurnal.

IceStorm is not an "Attack" Skill. It is a spell. So that would not work for it.

Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info