[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Hi,
Thanks for guide.
I have a question, i'm lvl 59, i'm following your guide but i can't continue to play alone versus Boss and Labyrinth is impossible

My totems are always kill with 1 skill, always OS, it's very difficult or impossible to kill a boss for example, in labyrinth.

Any advice ?

You can see my build and stuff in my profile

Thanks
"
falthor wrote:
You can see my build and stuff in my profile Thanks

Actually, we can't -- you still have it tagged as private.
Solved ! :)
Well, I'd have to say your #1 problem is you have Elemental Overload. This is a crit build so taking a keystone which removes your critical strike multiplier is problematic.

According to PoB, unallocating Elemental Overload will give you: +12413.3 Average Hit (68.6%)
I taken Elemental Overload yesterday because i was stuck in boss on labyrinth, but, yes, i must delete this point to win DPS.

My main problem is life on my totem. They can't hit the boss before dying.
#2 thing, get your second Frozen Trail active. You could use some more life on your items, but generally it seems like your build is fine. I really don't understand why you are having such a problem. I'm pretty much of a wimp with lousy gear and I did the first three labs at 45, 65, 78 and cruised through them.

Edit: Get some boots with +25% or +30% movement speed. It makes a world of difference.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 26, 2017, 10:45:19 AM
Just noticed your Spell Totem gem is only level 4.

I looked it up in the wiki but it isn't completely clear. However it seems the amount of life your totem has might be effected by the level. If so, this could be the problem.

Edit: Googled around a bit and the consensus seems to be the totem life is based on the level of the gem, although it doesn't appear to be documented anywhere including in the wiki. So, this is almost certainly your problem.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 26, 2017, 11:55:17 AM
Fuck ! I have used this gems since lvl 5 but i think at a time i didn't have enough strengh for level it and i have put it gems in pause !!!!
Last edited by falthor on Aug 26, 2017, 12:03:46 PM
Is getting the Pandemonius really worth it?

Here's my old amulet:

This is the Pandemonius I bought:

The dps hardly changes. I was wondering if the other effects from the Pand are worth it compared to spending the 150c on something else. Any opinions?
Last edited by retiredgoat on Aug 26, 2017, 12:32:36 PM
Yes it is, just use path of building and you will see it.

You wont see much higher dps, cause its simply just not showen in the tooltip.
You chill enemies and get 20% cold pen thats huge dps increase, also you can switch to Hypothermia with 20% quality gives also a lot of dps, but also not showen at tooltip.

Also the highest BOSS dps, while wearing pande and not chill immun is, Frostbolt 21/20 this level is so big, it offers you around 10k dps for each totem against shaper/gurdians and bosses in general, controlled destruction 20/20, spell totem 21, cold pen 20/20, hypothermia 20/20 and slower projectiles 20/20.
Against bosses or map mods with + elemental restistens/equibalirium cold pen always gives us the best way to improve our dps.
With dia flask up slower projektiles gives us around 15k more dps then increase crit 20/20, without flask up around 2 to 5k dps.
Faster casting adds not that much dps.

I play with crit instead of slower, cause of the projectile speed.

I tested all this stats in path of building. I hope it helps someone.
Last edited by Orisayten on Aug 26, 2017, 1:37:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info