[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

inquisitor? work?
Any reason why you skip Shamanistic Fury? Is the damage not really needed?
Anyone knows how long take to kill boss of maps t10-13 with good gear? Is this build really slow on mid map bosses?
Last edited by Str0ng on Aug 4, 2017, 12:29:41 AM
Did some tests in standard ... LNB what do you think of going inquisitor? I would loose on instruments of virtue if I go staff but I could go Pious Path. I could drop cold pene and go for inc crit dmg/hypo.

Why did you pick Hiero over Inquis and still go crit? For the survivability it brings or why?
Hey, how about Duskdawn for staff?
Seems to give more dps in PoB atleast, but then again I'm not an expert in using PoB since i just downloaded it yesterday.
Do you level with totem freezing pule or self cast? Thank you for any response.
"
Dreadtarded wrote:
Hey, how about Duskdawn for staff?
Seems to give more dps in PoB atleast, but then again I'm not an expert in using PoB since i just downloaded it yesterday.

In PoB :
Duskdawn 111951,9 Total Dps
Taryns 133637,5 Total Dps.

Try. Skills/Socket in Weapon 1 +Enabled

But i also use this Programm for a couple of days xD
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
have you considered running a essence worm ring with wrath. since the changes to shock it shud be able to shock most things.
nice build :>
what would you think about using the 2nd 6link for vortex with high lvl arcane surge?
ofcourse you would only have 3 totems but it might help with sigle target?

i just don't know what else to do with this 6link ^^

EDIT: nvm just found out that your vortex can not target frostbolts coming from the totems... sad
Last edited by Malaclypsety on Aug 4, 2017, 7:34:51 AM
"
Elwinkle wrote:
Any reason why you skip Shamanistic Fury? Is the damage not really needed?

I originally had Shamanistic Fury, and its good, but when it comes to it there are nodes in the tree that are simply more efficient. That said if you manage to get to level 100 go for it! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info