[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
dustofdeath wrote:
Losing staff + some nodes also means potential loss of like up to ~30% block.

But is there any staff besides Taryns (unique) to look for?
It's hitting 27c already - rising faster than i can find chaos.

27c and rising ? thats desent
am i the only one interested in what gods should we use? becouse im clueless
"
bennyt40 wrote:
am i the only one interested in what gods should we use? becouse im clueless

It seems like Boss fight is where it's at so

Major: Solaris - 6% reduction against single unit (boss). I also like the 20% chance to reduce 50% AOE dmg. Most damage we take will be AOE. Or lunaris for adds/clearing
Alternatively, if stun is a problem you can also take Brine King.

Minor: Ryslatha - flask recharge or Gruthkul. Everything else is useless.
Last edited by BiggestNoobEver on Aug 8, 2017, 2:56:51 PM
lunaris doesn't feel too well becouse the:
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%

won't be there becouse while clearing everything will get one shot and maybe 1 trash mob will survive for you to benifit from him.

i am using solaris becouse bosses are so hard so maybe to make them a little easier but it's like meh.

for minor i use Ryslatha becouse it's pretty good for bosses and Gruthkul seems ok for clearing, but there is not like an up front benifit to use,like i don't know gods feel so lacky
I sold Taryns Staff allready for 35c, bought a a magic one with 50%cold damage and 30% cast speed, giving me roughtly about the same damage as Taryns, for only 1c.

Using a Tabula Rasa as 6link im roughly about 3,3k HP.
Question about Power Charges: Where do we get them from? Sure for bosses: Orb of storms linked to power charge on crit ... but normally?

Only from whirling barrier if we use a staff?

And additional question: What for use we have for all those power charges? Just the flat 4% spell damage for each of them? Or the generation of endurance charges out of power charges?

Thx

@Sourcesys: What do you think is more important? The 50% cold damage or the 30% cast speed? Tried to find such staff, no chance, but with lower cast speed or lower cold damage it would be possible ...
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Aug 8, 2017, 5:32:55 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Question about Power Charges: Where do we get them from? Sure for bosses: Orb of storms linked to power charge on crit ... but normally?

Only from whirling barrier if we use a staff?

And additional question: What for use we have for all those power charges? Just the flat 4% spell damage for each of them? Or the generation of endurance charges out of power charges?

Thx

Orb of Storm is pretty good for generating Power Charges. Dropping it gives me basically permanent 5 Power charges. This and Conviction of Power.

Power Charges gives us big amount of crit chance.

"
Mydgard6 wrote:

@Sourcesys: What do you think is more important? The 50% cold damage or the 30% cast speed? Tried to find such staff, no chance, but with lower cast speed or lower cold damage it would be possible ...

I think both is equally good, you have to find the right balance. I made a mistake, my staff has only 40% cold damage and 28 cast speed. It still good enough. Taryns wasnt much better for 32c I paid for it. I was disappointed tbh.

Maybe a 6link Taryns would be more effective, but its too costly to link it at this point.
Hello,

I have got a staff 5l vs 2x Lifesprig.

Which one is better @52lvl?

Staff is 45 Spell Dmg
62 crit
31 multi crit.
Ah okay thx, kinda HATE lab since the beginning of PoE (started in essence league), hate those traps, unknown death myself to them ;)
So i am actually lvl 56 but haven't done any lab runs this league ;)

About staff: okay, probably in the future ... its okay how it works actually, only some bosses takes forever ;)
the froawn trail states i need 40 int in radious, but ont the build early i see only 20 on the closest jewel spot, am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info