[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Hi there!

So far the best build for me as a new HC player. Lvl 63 with solid dps and more than enough resist (act9). Big thumbs up for you Mr. LiftingNerdBro!

My question is, which master should i choose to make a hideout?... I don't know too much about the hideout system and the advantages of Masters IN hideout.(just tell me which should i pick for this build) If im right all of them lvl 3 minimum, Tora? (the hunter gurl) and Vagan are lvl 4.

Ahead with thanks: Lowhealth
looking for some help, doing a ssf on hc since i died on my 2nd frostbolt totem since i was too eager and went into higher tier maps too fast. should i play as flameblast until the threshhold jewel or firestorm? or anyone here playing on ssf hc and can tell me how you played.
Last edited by honerpro on Aug 8, 2017, 8:13:12 PM
"
Deckzimus wrote:
the froawn trail states i need 40 int in radious, but ont the build early i see only 20 on the closest jewel spot, am i missing something?

40 int in range, you don't have to put a point in it to let it work.

@porolto No matter, every Master will do the same overall, it just changes how your hideout looks like. After you formed one, you can invite any of the guys/girls you want ... probably try to increase vorici a little bit faster (later on zana).
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Aug 8, 2017, 8:05:47 PM
Everything dies in 1 hit except for boss. I'm having a really hard time staying alive without leech. How do you guys sustain long fights? Pots is not enough. I run out too quickly.
"
Everything dies in 1 hit except for boss. I'm having a really hard time staying alive without leech. How do you guys sustain long fights? Pots is not enough. I run out too quickly.

Did you try and get some life leech on your gear? or is that not enough? I'm sure you can still kill boses with the right gear.....I don't think lifting would put together a build where you CAN'T kill bosses, because otherwise you could never advance on the Atlas to get better map drops.....I'm hoping that what he means is that it just takes longer to kill bosses than it would with other builds.........
"
I took a look at your character.

At level 50 you should be using your totems instead of self casting. Surely by now you'd procure at least one frozen trail jewel?

Let your totems tank. Run and dodge aoe and resummon as needed.
"
"
Almost_Red wrote:
"
First of all, this is a pretty good build. thanks to Nerd bro!
Im thinking about Tukohama's Fortress and a good wand instead of the staff. what do you guys think? is it worth to try it out ?

I used 2 scepters with good cold and spell dmg rolls and one had nice faster casting on it as well and build was still very nice. I made enough in the last day or so to get staff and got lucky with getting jewellers touch and its mapping clear speed has gone up alot for sure.

But the staff is recommened unique and i recommend it but still a strong league starter and currency farming at start, but would def recommend going for the staff when you can afford it.

With Tuko u have up to 3 totems and a good rolls wand/scepter which provide us pretty good dps too. i dont think its a bad idea. Of course im thinking about endgame when you reach 80+ lvl and single target become really painful problem. Besides Tuko improves our defence and life.

yeah i used 2 scepters while leveling and 1 day of mapping and lvln i had enough saved for staff and bought it and got lucky with the proph. I have an ancestral Warchief with tuko shield and its nice so that would be bad alt for build. single target is def painfully slow
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
Kenny_mk wrote:
Hey,

I'm leveling my char with this build and i have great fun! thanks for it!

However i've been thinking about some change for having a bit more "single target" damage by using frostbomb, i have'nt done the maths, but 20% less res seems good to me.

With the power&endurance charge on kill, i thought maybe going for frostbomb with power charge on critical Curse on Hit, Frostbite & maybe area of effect would be sufficent for power charge generation & do more damage on bosses.Or i could also replace Area of effect by orb of storm for still have a more reliant power charge generation.

By sacrificing a few nodes, i could take the +1 curse and go both projectile weakness & frostbite with blasphemy & curse on hit.

This should give me more damage, as a SC players i was wondering maybe i could sacrifice 4 lifes nodes or something else to get the +1 curse.

I would be squishier cause there would be also blashemy, but this could be take off for hards fight.

I'm curious about your thought about it, idk if this could work.

Any thought about that?
Why do more dmg on Bosses, this build would never be a Boss killer.
You kill in Maps only one time the Boss for the Bonus.

Btw, i use now Projectile Weakness+ Arcane Surge (lvl 11 for now)+ Increased Aoe+ Increased Duration.

When i curse a target, i have always the Arcane Surge buff on.Works great.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Aug 9, 2017, 7:45:49 AM
Hi 1 question

Too much Belly of beast this League , then Instead of other Rare Armour? , ex) To maximum Life, any Residence ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info